The Student Room Group

Best economics revision guides?

Scroll to see replies

Hey, by any chance do you still have your notes?

Original post by ineedA
Honestly all the revision guides are useless in comparison to my teachers notes given to us. If anyone wants them i can send photos once I've finished exams :smile: (ocr)
Hi, just wanted to say i'm selling 2 pdf books containing full analysis and evaluation of all Macro and Microeconomics content from the entire course. Which will aid you to consistently score you top marks. These books are strongly recommended by EconplusDal Gold dust for your study of Economics; AQA, Edexcel, OCR, WJEC, CIE, Educas , IB and AP.

Especially since we are all in quarantine right now, I truly feel like these resources will make sure you are on top of your work, if not go beyond your current expectations. From personal experiences with these packs ,they are great! Ever since using them I was achieving full marks in all essays and occasionally losing a couple marks due to context. They give perfect model answers to any essay question available.

They are in fact the EconplusDal Anaylsis and Evaluation packs which RRP for 89 pounds.
Private message if interested
Can i please get your notes...I'm really in need
Original post by EconPlug
Hi, just wanted to say i'm selling 2 pdf books containing full analysis and evaluation of all Macro and Microeconomics content from the entire course. Which will aid you to consistently score you top marks. These books are strongly recommended by EconplusDal Gold dust for your study of Economics; AQA, Edexcel, OCR, WJEC, CIE, Educas , IB and AP.

Especially since we are all in quarantine right now, I truly feel like these resources will make sure you are on top of your work, if not go beyond your current expectations. From personal experiences with these packs ,they are great! Ever since using them I was achieving full marks in all essays and occasionally losing a couple marks due to context. They give perfect model answers to any essay question available.

They are in fact the EconplusDal Anaylsis and Evaluation packs which RRP for 89 pounds.
Private message if interested

Hi,

Do you still have these by any chance?

Would be greatly appreciated.
Reply 24
Hello. I can guide through Econ topics. Get in touch for quality revision materials.
Original post by O'Teddy
Hello. I can guide through Econ topics. Get in touch for quality revision materials.

Hi, would you be able to share with me these resources?
I'm using multiple textbooks, making notes by combining the two and trying to add in questions for when revising for the recall
im using two textbooks and combining the best of both in my notes, I notice that both tend to lack diagrams such at predatory pricing however
Original post by Matt200317
im using two textbooks and combining the best of both in my notes, I notice that both tend to lack diagrams such at predatory pricing however

The textbooks are outdated. Where are you getting your Brexit and COVID-19 notes from? Also, for predatory pricing, you should use one of the price discrimination diagrams or maybe a monopoly diagram.
Reply 29
(Original post by jeremiah_23)Hey I got 328/ 335 in econ last year which was 60 marks about the A* mark. I could send you the notes I used if you private messaged me.

Do you still have these notes please ?
Reply 30
Original post by ineedA
Honestly all the revision guides are useless in comparison to my teachers notes given to us. If anyone wants them i can send photos once I've finished exams :smile: (ocr)

Do you still have these notes ?
Original post by CatKilledbyCurio
Could you please send them to me if you still have them?
Original post by jeremiah_23
Hey I got 328/ 335 in econ last year which was 60 marks about the A* mark. I could send you the notes I used if you private messaged me.

Hi, was this for a level or gcse and also which board did you study?
I I’ll

Original post by O'Teddy

Hi, I am looking for some good exon ocr a level notes.

Quick Reply

Latest