The Student Room Group
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

Any questions?

It's nearly August, so you may be starting to think about coming to uni and how it all works. How to get there, what to pack, what to expect...

Whether or not it's Brookes you're heading for, we'd be happy to help. So feel free to ask us a question. It's what we're here for!

Try to make it about coming to uni though. Not sure we can advise on what to wear tonight :wink:
Original post by Oxford Brookes University
Not sure we can advise on what to wear tonight :wink:

CRINGE :puke:
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford
Hi, i won't be applying until next year although i am interested to know if there is a Business School at the university? As in a separate building.Thanks
Original post by TomCutts99
Hi, i won't be applying until next year although i am interested to know if there is a Business School at the university? As in a separate building.Thanks

Hi Tom!

It's great to hear that you're thinking of applying to Oxford Brookes :smile:

Our new Business School is expected to open at Headington Campus (1 mile from Oxford city centre) in September 2017 - previously our Business courses have been based at our Wheatley Campus (about 7 miles east of Oxford city centre). The building is a redevelopment of the Clerici Building, and features 30 teaching rooms with a collaborative lecture theatre and social learning spaces, where students can sit together and work. It will also be used as an impressive new entrance to the main campus, and has rooftop solar panels for power generation!

So in answer to your question, yes we do have a Business School - a brand new one :smile:

Give me a shout if you have any more questions!

Alice

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending