The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Lancaster Uni BArch Interview

I have an interview, and I've been preparing generally by studying the course, my personal statement, and any questions I wanna ask but I can't find any specific information about architecture interviews for Lancaster.

Just wondering if anyone has any extra information or has done an interview with them in the past (or even just general advice for architecture interviews

Thank youu
Original post by athenaginao
I have an interview, and I've been preparing generally by studying the course, my personal statement, and any questions I wanna ask but I can't find any specific information about architecture interviews for Lancaster.

Just wondering if anyone has any extra information or has done an interview with them in the past (or even just general advice for architecture interviews

Thank youu

Standard questions for interviews are why Lancaster, why architecture, favourite building, favourite architect, etc. Be prepared to talk through your portfolio and how you approached some of the pieces in there.
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by normaw
Standard questions for interviews are why Lancaster, why architecture, favourite building, favourite architect, etc. Be prepared to talk through your portfolio and how you approached some of the pieces in there.

Thankss
https://www.lancaster.ac.uk/media/lancaster-university/content assets/documents/lica/LancasterBA(Hons)ArchitecturePortfolioAdvice.pdf

Thank youu
im a architecture student at lancaster uni on a year out so if u have any questions let me know
(edited 3 months ago)
heres a useful link but dont worry not all ur portfolio has to be about architecture mine wasnt and i got offer rather than clearing
https://www.lancaster.ac.uk/media/lancaster-university/content-assets/documents/lica/LancasterBA(Hons)ArchitecturePortfolioAdvice.pdf

im a lancaster uni architecture student on a year atm, heres a useful link for you for the portfolio, dont worry it doesnt have to be all architecture mine wasnt and i got an offer but defo make sure you include somet even if its not ur best,

if you have any more questions ask me
Reply 6
Original post by j.rogers0763
https://www.lancaster.ac.uk/media/lancaster-university/content-assets/documents/lica/LancasterBA(Hons)ArchitecturePortfolioAdvice.pdf

im a lancaster uni architecture student on a year atm, heres a useful link for you for the portfolio, dont worry it doesnt have to be all architecture mine wasnt and i got an offer but defo make sure you include somet even if its not ur best,

if you have any more questions ask me

thank youu

I remember seeing that before but I forgot about it, I guess they'll mostly be talking about my portfolio then which I should be ok with

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending