The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial College London - MSc Genomic Medicine Interview

Hi guys, so I recently got an invitation to interview at Imperial for an MSc in Genomic Medicine. Any tips on the kind of questions they may ask? It is centred around a paper on Genomic Insights into stillbirths. I've done research of course, but just thought I'd ask on here to see if anyone has any ideas about something I might have missed. Thanks in advance! :smile:
Reply 1
I’ve recently gotten an interview invite too! Have you had yours yet? If so, how did you find it?
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by rmhtra
I’ve recently gotten an interview invite too! Have you had yours yet? If so, how did you find it?

Yeah I had mine, it went really well and I got offered a place. They were super friendly and made me feel comfortable, it wasn't intimidating at all! Have you had yours yet? Let me know if you need any help!
Hi, I have an interview soon. what type of questions did they ask during the interview and how soon did you receive an offer? Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
Reply 4
Hello, I have an interview from Genomic Medicine at Imperial for 2022 entry. i was wondering if you could offer some help. What questions did they ask about the paper? Also, do you remember what other questions they asked you?
Reply 5
Hello,

What questions should I prepare for and how in-depth could the questions be?

Any tips would be appreciated.
Hi ! was just wondering how it went and what kind of questions they asked ? Thank a lot!
Reply 7
Hi, I’m assuming that you have had the interview already. Can you perhaps tell me what to expect?
Original post by Mehewwl,
Hi, I’m assuming that you have had the interview already. Can you perhaps tell me what to expect?

Hello, have u had your interview?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending