The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
catherine ozo
Hii i took a risk and only applied to two foundation courses wimbledon school of art and kingston university.. to my suprise i got into both. kingston unconditional and wimbledon a conditional offer.
i am really stuck does any one know which one i should accept?
good luck to everyone waiting to hear! x

I took a risk , i only applied to Chelsea, not really a risk actually, just plan stupid and my chances are slim i feel, had a portfolio review on the 11th should hear from this week i hope. I had an A2 portfolio EVERYONE else had A1 and people had massive canvas' aswell, i know we'd like to think its quality over quantity but there comes a point. ok enough of my pessimism.
ArtGirl
Hiya! How did you get on with Brighton? Im getting excited bout rave and its months away! I think i need to get out the house! Art deadline is tuesday so ive been painting etc all week. I think ive forgotten what the world outside my door looks like! Hope your well! Congrats on passing you driving test btw, i saw on facebook you had! Well done, it must be such a relief being able to drive! Anyway i best be getting back to art! xx

thanks! its a relief to neveer have to do another driving test again! thank god
i got into brighton!!
however after 2 long hard weeks of deciding i think ill stick with ravensbourne i do love brighton but i feel much more at home london way so im sticking with rave. getting excited now!
im moving out though im gniog to apply for halls i think ,dno if ill get a place though. its all very stressfull!

oh tell me about it all this coursework and stuff, it doesnt even feel like my easter holidays im working harder almost than if i were in school!
xxxxxxx
When applying to uni of arts london, how long does if at all it take them to pass on your application to your second choice if you got rejected from your first one
i got into LCF AND Ravensbourne!!wooo.i was worried because i only applied for two places.i'm going to LCF because the foundation course is a level 4 qualification and rave's is a 3.n i feel more suited to LCF.
Reply 124
GaBeeLiShuz
i got into LCF AND Ravensbourne!!wooo.i was worried because i only applied for two places.i'm going to LCF because the foundation course is a level 4 qualification and rave's is a 3.n i feel more suited to LCF.

Congrats! Its always best to choose the place you think you are better suited to!
Hello everyone. Just wondering who has got into Kingston to do the foundation course this September'08?? Would be good to chat pre-uni!
Reply 126
Hey, I got into Kingston too, well excited!
I got a conditional offer from Nottingham Trent and B'ham Inst A&D but put Nottingham Trent as my firm, the other as insurance. Originally wanted to go to Chelsea, but I didn't like the fact they wanted to drag me from N.Ire to London with the possibility of not even getting an interview. Didn't think it was worth the expense and time, and am quite content with my choice :smile:
Anyone know what Camberwell or Cheltenham is like for Art Foundation?
Reply 129
Well UCAS only just sent a couple of mine off for Scotland Art Colleges. I got a letter back from Wimbledon over a month ago but I could get to the portfolio review cos of the snow :mad: so they rescheduled it for me it's next Tues. My main choices are for the Scottish ones but I wanted a back-up plan :smile:
I've applied to my local college and Northampton uni. I've got an interview from the uni at the 27th March, which is great because I was told interviews were in February. XD
Reply 131
I have an interview at goldsmiths, super excited about it...

Latest