The Student Room Group
Students at work, Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University
Bath

Bath Spa University Applicants Thread 2018!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Weirdlynormal
Anyone know how long offers tend to take to come in?

I was offered an interview within two days
Students at work, Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University
Bath
Name: Maria
Course: Creative Computing
Predicted Grades: ABC & Distinction
Also Applying At: Bangor, Wrexham, Staffordshire, UCLan

I received an offer today after 2 working days.
Reply 22
Name: Hannah
Course: Education (Primary Teaching Pathway)
Predicted Grades: 30 credits at Merit and Distintion (Access to HE)
Also applying: UWE, University of Gloucestershire

I have received an offer! So excited. Anyone going to the applicant visit day?
Reply 23
Name: Maisy
Course: Psychology
Predicted grades: BBC
Also applying at: UWE, Edinburgh Napier, Keele and Bournemouth
Name: Leah
Course: History
Predicated grades: D*D*D and a B
Also applying at: UWE and Worcester
Reply 25
Original post by thebrokentripod
Hey all, I’m a third year Creative Media Practice student at Bath Spa. If you have any worries or questions feel free to ask me here or you can message me. It’s an amazing place to study and I’m hoping to stay on even longer than my course just because I love it here so much!

Hi are there cheaper rent in bath . I have been looking for a 1 bedroom flat and it seems quiet difficult. Thanks
I’ve been on 2 open days for Bath Spa , do you think it’s worthwhile going to an applicant day as well ?
Original post by Keidi02
Hi are there cheaper rent in bath . I have been looking for a 1 bedroom flat and it seems quiet difficult. Thanks

Hey there, Bath is an expensive city to live in. I think you will find it hard to find a 1 bedroom flat for a reasonable price, however, I have lived in an annexe this year which is basically my own flat attached to the landlady property. If you look on https://student.spareroom.co.uk/ you can usually get a nice room on a property for a lot cheaper than a standard flat. I hope this helps.

Liam
Original post by Weirdlynormal
I’ve been on 2 open days for Bath Spa , do you think it’s worthwhile going to an applicant day as well ?

Hey if you’ve already seen the campus, you are happy with the course and you are 100% confident in your decision I would say it's not essential. However, if you have any questions at all or anything you would like to know more about I would say its a really useful time to come back before making the big decision.
Just received an offer for Commercial Music, i'm pretty confident I'll be choosing Bath Spa now :smile: xo
Name: Orla
Course: Acting
Predicted grades: CB with a C for my EPQ, and grade 8 LAMDA
Also applying at: LAMDA, Royal Welsh conservatoire, UWE, Bristol old vic, Bucks New Uni, Bedfordshire, UAL

Have an audition at Bath Spa on 26/Mar/2018 after asking if I could attend an audition instead of submitting a portfolio. :biggrin:
(edited 6 years ago)
Name: Kayla
Course: English Literature/Psychology
Predicted Grades : 4s or 5s for my AP exams
Also applying at: Royal Holloway, Buckingham, Middlesex, Goldsmiths

Got an offer for English Literature/Psychology, I’m pretty stoked!
Original post by Orla_cerys
Name: Orla
Course: Acting
Predicted grades: CB with a C for my EPQ, and grade 8 LAMDA
Also applying at: LAMDA, Royal Welsh conservatoire, UWE, Bristol old vic, Bucks New Uni, Bedfordshire, UAL

Have an audition at Bath Spa on 26/Mar/2018 after asking if I could attend an audition instead of submitting a portfolio. :biggrin:

Hi @Orla_cerys

Great to see you've applied to Bucks New University. I'd love to know where you heard about us as you say you're living in Germany. Our recruitment team regularly make overseas trips - have you met any of our reps in your country before?

Let me know if you have any questions or if there's anything you'd like to know about studying at Bucks, and good luck with your application! :smile:

Laura
Original post by Bucks New University
Hi @Orla_cerys

Great to see you've applied to Bucks New University. I'd love to know where you heard about us as you say you're living in Germany. Our recruitment team regularly make overseas trips - have you met any of our reps in your country before?

Let me know if you have any questions or if there's anything you'd like to know about studying at Bucks, and good luck with your application! :smile:

Laura

Hi, I heard about you from the website "Bridge-U". :smile:
(edited 6 years ago)
Name: Orlagh
Course: Psychology (with Philosophy and Ethics as a complimentary subject once on the course)
Predicted grades: AAA Distinction*
Also applying at: Plymouth, Worcester

Got my offer and put Bath Spa as my firm, can't wait!
Name: Tommy
Course: Film,TV and Digital Production
Predicted grades: Merit
Also applying at: Southhampton Solent, Coventry

Already have a conditional offer :smile:
Name: Daniel
Course: Business and Management/Drama
Predicted grades: A overall on érettségi
Also applying at: York, Kent, UCL, Notthingam

I'm worried about this course and the uni, I can't decide. Why should I consider this uni? Any opinion? Pros vs. cons?
Name: IonaLocation: BelfastCourse: Creative computing (gaming)Predicted grades: DD BAlso applying at: UUJ
Original post by Hanrrr
Name: Hannah
Course: Education (Primary Teaching Pathway)
Predicted Grades: 30 credits at Merit and Distintion (Access to HE)
Also applying: UWE, University of Gloucestershire

I have received an offer! So excited. Anyone going to the applicant visit day?

I’ve applied for the same course & got an offer! Which applicant day are you going to?
Name: jess
Course: creative writing with philosophy and ethics
Predicted grades: bcc
Also applying at: Chichester and Hertfordshire but Bath spa is the only one I really want

I'm freaking out they haven't sent an offer yet but everyone else has already gotten one from Bath spa. Has anyone else not gotten one yet?
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending