The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 1
hey i applied around 6th of novemeber and just got a reply from kings on wednesday for an interview on 24 jan..the last uni to reply was kings...the interview last 30 min followed by a 20 min test :s-smilie: and im seriously worried and kind of confused since some people got offers without interview so i didnt expect it but yh kings reply pretty late compared to other unis
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Hey i applied to kings last year, sent my ucas off 31st oct but didnt get a reply till March. So there's nothing to worry about, kings just take extra long!

And i didnt get interviwed so i cant comment on how it was...but good luck!
Reply 3
What a levels did you do munkii, as if you didn't have there preferred subjects, then they interview or if you are an international applicant.
Reply 4
im doing chem bio and maths and i have english lit As grade B so i have theyr preferred subjects and im not an international student so i dont know why i got called for an interview:s-smilie:
Reply 5
Ye im applyin 2 Kings..snt my application off on da 7th Nov all iv got is a confirmation letter...i heard dey take rlly long! som ppl frm my college hav gt rejected alredy soo fingers crossed 4 evry1 hus stil waitin 2 hear frm dem
Peace!
Reply 6
Do me a favour guys and put ur names on the KCl 2008 thing, i don want to be the only one up on there,lol.

Latest