The Student Room Group

IGCSE History Coursework

I would really appreciate it if someone could help me with possible History coursework titles (paper 3). Germany in particular. Thanks so much!
Reply 1
What do you mean by help, obviously people cant write it for you, but if u want me to read it for u and give u some advice feel free to message me
Original post by Ariichu
What do you mean by help, obviously people cant write it for you, but if u want me to read it for u and give u some advice feel free to message me

Oh no, I do not expect someone to write it for me, I just want to see some topics to choose from. We're doing Germany in our Depth Study and it needs to be a question about Germany. We have to first come up with topics ourselves. Try at least to formulate a good question. That's what I need help with.
Reply 3
Original post by MalindaMalinda
Oh no, I do not expect someone to write it for me, I just want to see some topics to choose from. We're doing Germany in our Depth Study and it needs to be a question about Germany. We have to first come up with topics ourselves. Try at least to formulate a good question. That's what I need help with.

Idk what board youre doing so these might not be any help as I did CIE history igcse, but some of the main questions that come to mind are. To what degree was the night of long knives/reichstag fire/death of hindenburg/enabling act the most prominent factor that enabled Hitler to strengthen his political position in the 1930s. You could have something like, the most dangerous source of opposition to Hitler was the youth/the church/women. Propaganda/the SS and gestapo/the final solution/supression of the media were the most important factors that let Hitler maintain his control over germany. Or you could go earlier and say some Weimar period question like hyperinflation/occupation of the Ruhr/Munich Putsch/inherant instabilities of the german political system was the main reason that doomed the weimar republic
Original post by Ariichu
Idk what board youre doing so these might not be any help as I did CIE history igcse, but some of the main questions that come to mind are. To what degree was the night of long knives/reichstag fire/death of hindenburg/enabling act the most prominent factor that enabled Hitler to strengthen his political position in the 1930s. You could have something like, the most dangerous source of opposition to Hitler was the youth/the church/women. Propaganda/the SS and gestapo/the final solution/supression of the media were the most important factors that let Hitler maintain his control over germany. Or you could go earlier and say some Weimar period question like hyperinflation/occupation of the Ruhr/Munich Putsch/inherant instabilities of the german political system was the main reason that doomed the weimar republic

A Huge thank you!!! That is what I needed, you have helped me a lot!! I might even pick one of these, they make me feel like I want to tackle the coursework! Thanks again!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending