The Student Room Group

What game are you currently playing?

Scroll to see replies

Runescapeeeee osrs tho
I'm regularly mixing between Cities Skylines, Watch Dogs 2, Star Stable and Stardew Valley. I have Sims 4 on my laptop but I may buy the PS4 version or ask for it for Xmas. :smile: Just waiting on RDR 2.
I've recently been playing Hearts of Iron IV, CS:GO and PUBG. And I'm awful at all of them.
(Only Silver Elite Master in CS)
Town of Salem
Original post by FloralHybrid
Bouncing between Outlast (Nothing like ******** your pants at 1pm) and the Sims. ☺️

Which outlast? I have completed outlast 2 but not the first one. Sooo scary
Kingdom hearts 358/2 (?)
Original post by xchloeann
Which outlast? I have completed outlast 2 but not the first one. Sooo scary

Other way round for me - Iveonly got the first one ☺️

And it’s bloody terrifying!
Original post by FloralHybrid
Other way round for me - Iveonly got the first one ☺️

And it’s bloody terrifying!

Some of the jump scares in the second one, omg they were horrific 😂 even in broad daylight 😂
mirrors edge later i am gonna play burnout revenge
HIT(Heroes of Incredible Tales)

And here's some shameless self advertising of some of my unlisted duels

[video="youtube;LdgJ3Y88oKw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdgJ3Y88oKw[/video]
Currently Diablo 3 reaper of souls addition however due to my college work I have not had much time to play recently!
Reply 51
south park the fractured but Whole. haven't got too far in it yet as I don't have an Xbox one so I can only play it when I come home from uni 😭
Super Mario bros 2 and Mario cart 7
cupheads
this is masked as dark souls :colonhash: lol
dont get triggered:tongue:
I pretty much just switch between Overwatch and Skyrim. I play Overwatch during events and when the comp seasons start, get mad over comp ranking or not getting a skin I want, switch to Skyrim to play something non-competitive, get frustrated by quests, go back over to Overwatch for the next event. It's like a cycle.
Original post by EmmaRebecca1997
I pretty much just switch between Overwatch and Skyrim. I play Overwatch during events and when the comp seasons start, get mad over comp ranking or not getting a skin I want, switch to Skyrim to play something non-competitive, get frustrated by quests, go back over to Overwatch for the next event. It's like a cycle.

You looking forward to moira coming out this week?
I've been kind of burnt out on vidya recently. Usually I play LoL, and I'm on a backlog of Bioshock 2, The Talos Principle, Wolfenstein: The Old Blood, Fallout: New Vegas, etc.
CS and PUBG
Original post by Vikingninja
You looking forward to moira coming out this week?

I thought she wasn't going live for a while yet? I've already tried her on PTR though and she's quite good she just has longer range than I expected. She's a definite game changer though she is more of a stealth hero which is interesting for a healer
Original post by EmmaRebecca1997
I thought she wasn't going live for a while yet? I've already tried her on PTR though and she's quite good she just has longer range than I expected. She's a definite game changer though she is more of a stealth hero which is interesting for a healer

They referred to the free weekend having access to 26 heroes and this hasn't been changed for about a week so its very likely she'll be released this week. Honestly gonna one trick her in comp because I find it dreadful at the moment so I'm just gonna give zero ****s (also mercy is no longer a necessary pick so I won't be mass reported lol now she's getting nerfed). Already lost 400 SR this season and I started 8 off master (got to master last season).

Quick Reply

Latest