What game are you currently playing?

Scroll to see replies

Playing 7 Days to Die for the first time in a while
@EmmaRebecca1997 she's out now.
ur mum simulator 2k18 pre alpha
Bouncing between Stardew Valley, Odyssey, CS:GO and Fortnite
MW2 and GTA 5
WoW: Legion, WWII
Might & Magic: Heroes VI. Ridiculously difficult, and not as good as HoMM3, but it is growing on me.
Original post by Vikingninja
They referred to the free weekend having access to 26 heroes and this hasn't been changed for about a week so its very likely she'll be released this week. Honestly gonna one trick her in comp because I find it dreadful at the moment so I'm just gonna give zero ****s (also mercy is no longer a necessary pick so I won't be mass reported lol now she's getting nerfed). Already lost 400 SR this season and I started 8 off master (got to master last season).

I've kinda given up with comp tbh bc 1. I'm not very good at it anyway and 2. I don't want to derank. All these Mercy nerfs have been done to get people to use other healers bc Mercy had a monopoly on the healing category. They've done it purposely at the same time they released Moira it's a strategic move. In a way it's actually a good thing bc it gives the other healers a chance and means people won't just play Mercy for the sake of it. I tend to main DVA but I will play heal if needed but I tend to always go Lucio instead of Mercy and I think Moira is going to be a definite contender for me now too.
Original post by EmmaRebecca1997
I've kinda given up with comp tbh bc 1. I'm not very good at it anyway and 2. I don't want to derank. All these Mercy nerfs have been done to get people to use other healers bc Mercy had a monopoly on the healing category. They've done it purposely at the same time they released Moira it's a strategic move. In a way it's actually a good thing bc it gives the other healers a chance and means people won't just play Mercy for the sake of it. I tend to main DVA but I will play heal if needed but I tend to always go Lucio instead of Mercy and I think Moira is going to be a definite contender for me now too.

Yeah pre patch in comp I would get reported if I wanted to play any other healer if the other person didn't choose mercy, gotten back into ana now which I'm glad about and ended my losing streak as her. Tank maining has gotten a bit stale now for me so going back to ana.

What's the highest rank you got to?
Yeah pre patch in comp I would get reported if I wanted to play any other healer if the other person didn't choose mercy, gotten back into ana now which I'm glad about and ended my losing streak as her. Tank maining has gotten a bit stale now for me so going back to ana.

What's the highest rank you got to?

I've only gotten to like silver so not particularly very good I admit. I kinda did myself no favours bc Overwatch was the first ever FPS I played so I was always used to playing games on PC with a controller bc usually I play just like RPG like Skyrim or racing games with my dad, so I made the stupid decision to do my first comp match using controller, and got ridiculously low. Even though now I use K&M. So basically I've just been gradually climbing. I don't really have much time to game these days anyway. If I put more time in I probably would be higher but I just don't have the time. I do wish I had waited before I started playing comp. Part of me wants to make a second account and start again because I bet if I started now I would get a much better initial rank, but once you rank low once you're kinda screwed, even if you get significantly better bc your rank is largely based on previous rank.
Original post by EmmaRebecca1997
I've only gotten to like silver so not particularly very good I admit. I kinda did myself no favours bc Overwatch was the first ever FPS I played so I was always used to playing games on PC with a controller bc usually I play just like RPG like Skyrim or racing games with my dad, so I made the stupid decision to do my first comp match using controller, and got ridiculously low. Even though now I use K&M. So basically I've just been gradually climbing. I don't really have much time to game these days anyway. If I put more time in I probably would be higher but I just don't have the time. I do wish I had waited before I started playing comp. Part of me wants to make a second account and start again because I bet if I started now I would get a much better initial rank, but once you rank low once you're kinda screwed, even if you get significantly better bc your rank is largely based on previous rank.

Fair enough, I don't get the point of seasons really apart from the purpose of the rewards (which is stupid) since I believe the max deviation you can get from your previous rank is 100. There should be an option for once a season to have a hard reset. I remember myself in s1 and 2 that I absolutely hated the Elo hell that I was in. I sort of got forced onto support and tank since everyone instalocked but after a while I started enjoying the roles and now I can play all tanks and healers well (except mercy because her gameplay is as fun as wet paper). What I find odd is that I main a different character every season (zarya > Mei > lucio > orisa > winston > d.va > ana).
(edited 6 years ago)
Fair enough, I don't get the point of seasons really apart from the purpose of the rewards (which is stupid) since I believe the max deviation you can get from your previous rank is 100. There should be an option for once a season to have a hard reset. I remember myself in s1 and 2 that I absolutely hated the Elo hell that I was in. I sort of got forced onto support and tank since everyone instalocked but after a while I started enjoying the roles and now I can play all tanks and healers well (except mercy because her gameplay is as fun as wet paper). What I find odd is that I main a different character every season (zarya > Mei > lucio > orisa > winston > d.va > ana).

They should definitely have a reset I don't know why they don't tbh. The ranking system at the moment is really stupid. The placement matches literally don't mean anything bc your rank is largely based on previous SR. I honestly think at the start of each season you should literally just be given the choice to either start at your last seasons ending SR, or reset it completely, and if you reset that's when you go through the placement matches. The way it is now is stupid and doesn't make much sense. It's just 10 games you waste for no real reason.
Disgaea 2
Cuphead. It is taking me longer than I'd like to admit...

^Kam
Rust a PC survival game
Reply 75
Shogun 2 total war
I am juggling Far Cry 3, Catherine and Castlevania: Harmony of Despair.
Reply 77
Star Trek Bridge Crew was the last game I played on my PS4
Witcher 3
Reply 79
Dark Souls 3

Quick Reply

Latest