The Student Room Group

What game are you currently playing?

Scroll to see replies

CS:GO I'm bloody addicted to it ahaha racked up 1276 hours now and only DMG, cry every time cause used to be LEM but i took a 3 month break :frown:
Call of duty WWII - 1.5/10
Reply 82
Counter Strike : Global Offensive very good game
Ive been addicted to Overwatch, basically all i play
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel and Middle Earth: Shadow of War.

The game I usually play is CSGO :smile:
Reply 85
Original post by Ninja Squirrel
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel and Middle Earth: Shadow of War.

The game I usually play is CSGO :smile:

What is you mm rank?
Original post by T0mas
What is you mm rank?

Master Guardian Elite :biggrin:
Forza Horizon 2! Should be getting a wheel tomorrow instead of a controller 😅
Persona 5
DayZ
Doki-Doki Literature Club... went in blind and wow. Finished it once, now just replaying to find any secrets.
Reply 91
Total War: Warhammer 2 (Tomb King hype!)
Stellaris (Cherryh update hype!)
Rainbow Six Siege (basically a better version of counterstrike; unfortunately published by boobisoft but the devs are actually awesome)
Warframe (by far the best free to play game ever made)
Tekken 7
(edited 6 years ago)
mainly been on Nier Automata and smite both on ps4 but love the full craftsmanship of the nier game
Reply 94
Phantom Forces Jailbreak and Clicker Frenzy all on roblox and mostly on computer unless u got a xbox 1
Reply 95
I'm playing Skyrim at the moment to get my level up to Level 80 to beat the Ebony Warrior and clean out my guests.
I'm playing Minecraft's creative mode to create a city on a Superflat world (I've currently created a simple house, two shops with flats above, a block of flats (apartments), half an office block, a clocktower, a road, a car and the beginnings of a motorway (I'm not proud at all....I swear....)). (Both on the 360)
I'm also playing Dragonball Xenoverse 2 to collect all of the awoken skills for all races. Currently I've gotten Power Pole Pro (Human (My favorite but really isn't a transformation)), Future Super Saiyan (Saiyan (Slight increase in skills but I've never noticed it)), Golden Form (Frieza Race (Really good and looks amazing), Potential Unleashed (slightly noticeable increase in skills but the aura could look better), Kaioken (x1 (not much difference), x3 (noticeable-ish increase), x20 (massive increase in speed and strength) and stamina drains more and more the larger the increase).
Reply 96
Overwatch, Skyrim, HZD all on ps4.

I hate you Sony for ruining mods for ps4, I wanted to have a custom voiced follower </3
Reply 97
Original post by Vikingninja
Post here about any games which you are currently playing and to talk to others about what they're playing as well.

Also currently trialing with having a multiplayer user list so that people can see what else others play and try and get together. If you are interested in being up for this then simply give the game you play and what details you would like to give.

Spoiler

Seeing as at the moment there aren't too many good main stream games, I've actually gone back to playing Breath of the Wild on my switch again.
Call of Duty: WWII - PS4
Sims 4 - PC
GTA V - PS4
Rainbow Six Siege on PC

Quick Reply

Latest