The Student Room Group

Privately taking A Level Urdu

So I'm from West London, around Hayes. Can someone tell me of the easiest way to get a complete A2 Level in Urdu in 1 year. I thought someone would have done this and found success. I've done my research and I don't think it's possible.
If it is, let me know. And I drive so unless its past 20 miles, I'm not stressed about distance.
Reply 1
Original post by Urgently
So I'm from West London, around Hayes. Can someone tell me of the easiest way to get a complete A2 Level in Urdu in 1 year. I thought someone would have done this and found success. I've done my research and I don't think it's possible.
If it is, let me know. And I drive so unless its past 20 miles, I'm not stressed about distance.

why not look for online tutors?
Reply 2
Original post by bruh2132
why not look for online tutors?

I don't really need a tutor, I can read and write and my parents can help. My issue is organizing AS and A2 exams.
However, do online tutors organize those for you?
Reply 3
Original post by Urgently
My issue is organizing AS and A2 exams.
However, do online tutors organize those for you?

No, they don't.

However, you just need to find somewhere where you can take the written exams - any centre that accepts private candidates would probably do this -as Urdu is one of the languages where Edexcel offers a London venue for the oral exams, see http://qualifications.pearson.com/content/dam/pdf/A%20Level/Spanish/2016/forms-and-administration/London-Centre-Orals-2018-Important-Information.pdf
The exam centre would still need to enter you for the orals but then just needs to complete the Lodnon oral form by 9 February

Quick Reply

Latest