The Student Room Group

Law offer 2024

I am applying for LLB in these unis
Queen mary uni
Manchester uni
Warwick uni
Southampton uni
Leeds uni

I have 3A* 1B as predicted in Law History Sociology Urdu and I am currently Vice president of debates and had internship in summers but still I am so tensed would I be accepted or not

And then later I also want to apply for scholarship in these unis that are exceptional so how can I get this all stuff
Original post by ahsaan._.11
Queen mary uni
Manchester uni
Warwick uni
Southampton uni
Leeds uni

I have 3A* 1B as predicted in Law History Sociology Urdu and I am currently Vice president of debates and had internship in summers but still I am so tensed would I be accepted or not

And then later I also want to apply for scholarship in these unis that are exceptional so how can I get this all stuff

Offers won't be made until early March, or much later after Easter in April and virtually all offer decisions will be completed by early May.

Scholarships you will need to search for online but they will only be for those students who achieve AAA or above. 🙂
Reply 2
Original post by thegeek888
Offers won't be made until early March, or much later after Easter in April and virtually all offer decisions will be completed by early May.

Scholarships you will need to search for online but they will only be for those students who achieve AAA or above. 🙂

No offers have been made and are claimed within a month
No offers have been made and are claimed within a month

Are you saying you've had offers for Law? Or not yet? 😧
Queen mary uni
Manchester uni
Warwick uni
Southampton uni
Leeds uni

Hello there,

With your current predicted grades, I believe you should be able to receive an offer from all the universities. It is also great that your the Vice President of Debates (Debating team?) and the fact that you have some work experience to demonstrate to the universities, indicates how passionate you are. Although you haven't indicated whether the internship was in a law firm or not, it shouldn't matter anyways. What matters is the skills you have gained from the internship and how you can apply the skills into your legal studies during time at the university and in the future when you get a job in the legal field. If you can show that you are, also, a likeable, passionate individual, you should be fine.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,
Narusha
Coventry University Student Ambassador
Reply 5
Original post by Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Hello there,

With your current predicted grades, I believe you should be able to receive an offer from all the universities. It is also great that your the Vice President of Debates (Debating team?) and the fact that you have some work experience to demonstrate to the universities, indicates how passionate you are. Although you haven't indicated whether the internship was in a law firm or not, it shouldn't matter anyways. What matters is the skills you have gained from the internship and how you can apply the skills into your legal studies during time at the university and in the future when you get a job in the legal field. If you can show that you are, also, a likeable, passionate individual, you should be fine.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,
Narusha

Thanks alot!
I am Vice President of Debating Society and have worked privately with a lawyer he is also part of a firm but I have worked with him not firm as a whole.
And I am very passionate to study law especially from UK because it corresponds with Pakistani law
And thanks for your information!

Best Regards,
Reply 6
Original post by Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Hello there,

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,
Narusha

Hello
Can I know that are there any opportunities available for gaining 50% or 100% scholarship for law undergraduate as I am an international student but due to the difference of the exchange a £ costs us 400 Rupees which means our resources (which are already low bcz of poor economy) has to be multiplied by 400 times to get into UK uni!

So if there is any opportunity that I can avail for law especially at Coventry uni as yet I have not sent my app

I will be looking for reply!

Thanks!
Reply 7
Queen mary uni
Manchester uni
Warwick uni
Southampton uni
Leeds uni

I received an offer from southampton for law last month, so they seem to respond quite quickly! i’d say you’d get an offer based on your predicted grades/relevant work experience. good luck!🙂
Reply 8
Original post by 0l1viaa
I received an offer from southampton for law last month, so they seem to respond quite quickly! i’d say you’d get an offer based on your predicted grades/relevant work experience. good luck!🙂

Thanks alot
But if I send my application in January would it create competition for me ?
Reply 9
Thanks alot
But if I send my application in January would it create competition for me ?

as long as you send it off before the deadline you will be fine, i personally wanted to send it asap so i would have less time to stress about it and less time to overthink it and make changes, but as long as you’re before the deadline in january there shouldn’t be any problems
Reply 10
Original post by 0l1viaa
as long as you send it off before the deadline you will be fine, i personally wanted to send it asap so i would have less time to stress about it and less time to overthink it and make changes, but as long as you’re before the deadline in january there shouldn’t be any problems

Thanks!
One more question ☺️
As we have predicted grades in Alevels at time of applying but in UCAS app education section you have to select the qualification and year along with awarding body so how to input that or should we leave it blank ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending