The Student Room Group

Inquiry about Private Candidates for Cambridge Examinations

To whom it may concern,
Hi, I am interested in appearing as a private candidate for Cambridge examinations. I wanted to inquire the centres that ccepts private candidates for these exams in the UK more specifically near Birmingham.

Additionally, I would like to know which subjects are offered for for Cambridge examinations. My chosen subjects are as follows;
Cambridge International AS and Alevel:
1-Biology:9700
(Paper 1,Paper 2,Paper 3)
2-Chemistry:9701
3-Physics:9702
Cambridge OLevel:
4-First language Urdu:3247
(Paper 1,Paper2)

I appreciate your time and assistance in this matter. Thank you in advance for your prompt response.

Best regards,
Original post by Anonymous #1
To whom it may concern,
Hi, I am interested in appearing as a private candidate for Cambridge examinations. I wanted to inquire the centres that ccepts private candidates for these exams in the UK more specifically near Birmingham.

Additionally, I would like to know which subjects are offered for for Cambridge examinations. My chosen subjects are as follows;
Cambridge International AS and Alevel:
1-Biology:9700
2-Chemistry:9701
3-Physics:9702
Cambridge OLevel:
4-First language Urdu:3247
(Paper 1,Paper2)

I appreciate your time and assistance in this matter. Thank you in advance for your prompt response.

Best regards,

Using the following website (that I have found using Google), I have found 8 centres in Birmingham that accept private candidates: https://www.cambridgeinternational.org/why-choose-us/find-a-cambridge-school/?Location=United%20Kingdom&City=Birmingham

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending