The Student Room Group
Leeds Trinity University
Leeds Trinity University
Leeds
Visit website

Leeds Trinity - Accommodation

Hey, I'm looking to apply for uni to start in Sept 2018 - I have a few uni choices but Im considering Leeds Trinity. Obviously accommodation is a big factor of choosing a university, could anyone suggest any accomodation that they've enjoyed. I'm looking for something social (night life etc) but not a complete out of control party accomodation - quiet chill time too.

Any opinions and suggestions will be much appreciated! thanks :smile:
Original post by chloesophie
Hey, I'm looking to apply for uni to start in Sept 2018 - I have a few uni choices but Im considering Leeds Trinity. Obviously accommodation is a big factor of choosing a university, could anyone suggest any accomodation that they've enjoyed. I'm looking for something social (night life etc) but not a complete out of control party accomodation - quiet chill time too.

Any opinions and suggestions will be much appreciated! thanks :smile:

following this because I am in the same situation!
Leeds Trinity University
Leeds Trinity University
Leeds
Visit website
Hi,

I am a current Leeds Trinity student in my first year.

All accomodations are on the Campus itself. If you're looking for a 'party' accomodation in a sense. I would reccomend Foundations Court
because it is the only accomodation with a socal room at the bottom. Everyone can join here and it has pool tables as well. I'm not sure how much this is (you'll have to look on the website) but it is one of the most expensive ones. It is also En Suite.

Any more questions, feel free to ask

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending