The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Joe555
Lol, I was just looking at Hu Stu's website and it said they had a lot of returners and i quote "making Hugh stew. an extremely quiet hall" etc. But i want a sort of *party* hall if there is such a place? ie. lively and doesn't have much restrictions on noise levels etc. Is there such a hall?

tbh that's not as true as it used to be - nowadays there are far less returners. It's certainly not extremely quiet either.

Btw returner students aren't (necessarily) mature - mature students are those over 25, and returners are just 2nd/3rd/4th years who happen to live in hall.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 101
Yeah cheers, got that now:biggrin: Lenton & Wortley looks like a good hall. Anyone been there/ staying there at the moment that could say anything about it? Good/bad etc.? Tbh, all accommodation looks great, it's more or less a random pick! (Although i've crossed off any accommodation without a bar etc. Slightly narrowed down!
Reply 102
you want the hall to be closer or further from the dept?
hey was just wondering if i've already applied for accomodation is there any chance of me changing it? want to change to on campus accomodation.
Reply 104
Am i right in thinking that all catered accommodation is mixed and not single-sex? (which i'm hoping is the case!)
Reply 105
yeah, the last single-sex halls went mixed in 2000.
Reply 106
serena_1001
hey was just wondering if i've already applied for accomodation is there any chance of me changing it? want to change to on campus accomodation.

Hi Serena

Give me a call at the accommodation office and I'll get it changed with you.

0115 951 3697

B:smile:
Reply 107
Is accomodation at BGP mixed?
Reply 108
kit603
Is accomodation at BGP mixed?

The individual flats are single sex but the blocks are mixed.

i havent received any info on accomodation yet.. do they only send stuff to you once/if you put notts as your firm?
Reply 110

Accommodation rely on the school making the course offer, to point you to us but if they aren't doing that, you should go to our website www.nottingham.ac.uk/nh/students and stat reading.

There is a tonne of info on accommodation so if you get stuck post here or give us a call and we will talk you through it.

BrenLee
Accommodation rely on the school making the course offer, to point you to us but if they aren't doing that, you should go to our website www.nottingham.ac.uk/nh/students and stat reading.

There is a tonne of info on accommodation so if you get stuck post here or give us a call and we will talk you through it.

cheers for the link. reckon im not on the accom list. on my UCAS form i noticed a mistake and it said i wanted to stay at home. i emailed someone about it (like in december when i noticed) and they said they'll change it. but if i haven't been sent anything about accom so i've got a feeling im still not on it! do you think if i just apply through the website whether they moved me to the list or not, it should be ok?
Reply 112
chriztina27
cheers for the link. reckon im not on the accom list. on my UCAS form i noticed a mistake and it said i wanted to stay at home. i emailed someone about it (like in december when i noticed) and they said they'll change it. but if i haven't been sent anything about accom so i've got a feeling im still not on it! do you think if i just apply through the website whether they moved me to the list or not, it should be ok?

Yep, you'll be fine if you apply online. As long as you have an offer from the uni that you have accepted you can get going straight away.

Latest

Trending

Trending