The Student Room Group

Business Level 3 International Business Unit 5

I need some help with this course because i do not have any teacher help as i am doing the diploma by myself at school and i just need to see an example of the work that needs to be done in Aim E (last piece of the unit) can people who have done it please let me know and PM me some of their work
could you send me your C and D so I can see how you laid it out and what countries did you pick?
Reply 2
Can anyone please send me their section A and B please, Thank you
Reply 3
Original post by Moey.Rodriguez
I need some help with this course because i do not have any teacher help as i am doing the diploma by myself at school and i just need to see an example of the work that needs to be done in Aim E (last piece of the unit) can people who have done it please let me know and PM me some of their work

Hi, sorry this has nothing to do with Aim E but I was wondering if you could tell me what businesses you used for section A and B and I'm really struggling to decide which ones to do.
P8KFC also known as Kentucky Fried Chicken was founded by Colonel Sanders in 1930, it was one of the first fast-food chains to expand internationally opening outlets in England, Mexico and Jamaica by the mid-1960s. The company now has over 18, 875 outlets across 118 countries with a massive 4, 491 in the US; 4,563 in China leaving 9, 821 for the rest of the world. (Wikipedia, December 2013).I have chosen to write about KFC in the Japanese market, being the third-largest market for KFC after China and the USA, the country holds 1, 165 outlets as of December 2014 and they follow different methods within their KFC than that off the headquarters in the USA to meet and satisfy their customers and consumer’s needs. Over in Japan people prefer to eat dark meat rather than white meat; this is one of the changes they have made to their chickens (and other meats) by only offering dark meat to their consumers; American and many other KFC outlets use both types of meat so this was a major change the Japanese market had to make in order to satisfy their customers to the fullest. In many KFC outlets across the world Chicken meals are featured prominently on the menu and are perceived as the main meals in KFC; however, in Japan Rice is featured prominently on the menu and is seen as main meals this is the local taste loved and favoured by the Japanese so the company meets their needs by supplying many rice products in their menu in contrast to the American market which only features 2 rice meal which is the ‘Zinger Rice Box’ and the ‘Veggie Rice Box’
Reply 5
Hi have you done learning aim C and D if so can you show me it please
Reply 6
Hi have you done learning aim C and D if so can you show me it please?
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by jeromy_jeromy123
could you send me your C and D so I can see how you laid it out and what countries did you pick?

Hi have you done it and can you send me it please?
Reply 8
plz can you guy told me what to write in Eplz can u send me ur E coz I am really struggling.
Reply 9
Original post by username3755464

I need help

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending