Scroll to see replies

Original post by aprileliza
Anyone going to be in Lindsay Court? :tongue:

I'm in Lindsay Court :smile:
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Reply 41
I'm in Horwood. Does anyone know what the letters and numbers mean - T 011 (just an example). Would it mean block T room 11? I thought maybe the 0 part of 011 means it is ground floor?
Original post by DeeJM
I'm in Horwood. Does anyone know what the letters and numbers mean - T 011 (just an example). Would it mean block T room 11? I thought maybe the 0 part of 011 means it is ground floor?
Yes yes and yes.
Horwood T block (up the hill, lucky you :tongue: )

Can't remember whether the rooms are all numbered (e.g. 001-024) or whether the first floor rooms started at 101. Think it wad the former though. So you may not be ground floor. But you're in room 11 - well deduced.:smile:
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by johnnyg1996
I'm in Lindsay Court :smile:

Woop! What room number are you?
Most are not single sex. I don't believe Horwood Z is. You may be sharing a block with all the same sex but that's possibly just chance. Each Z block is only very small.
Woop! What room number are you?

I’m in 409, you? 😆
Just to check, we are supposed to tick both "Accomodation Fee Advanced Payment" and "Room Deposit" when making the payment right? Together they add to £450 but it's not very clear.
Original post by gamendes
Just to check, we are supposed to tick both "Accomodation Fee Advanced Payment" and "Room Deposit" when making the payment right? Together they add to £450 but it's not very clear.
It isn't clear and I had this problem last year. Yes. Advanced payment and deposit required.:smile:
Original post by 04MR17
It isn't clear and I had this problem last year. Yes. Advanced payment and deposit required.:smile:

Thank you for all the help, I'm in Barnes K block by the way, can't wait.
Reply 49
Anyone going to be in Lindsay Court? :tongue:

I'll be in Lindasy Court!
Reply 50
@04MR17

In Lindsay court ensuite bedrooms is there a white board in the rooms, or is it a pin board?
Original post by KMSholly
Hi! Any help? Just got my accommodation offer for Horwood washbasin A however I applied for linsey and holly cross and the oaks ensuite?!? Is this a temp thing?

When did you send in your accommodation request?
Original post by _R_
@04MR17

In Lindsay court ensuite bedrooms is there a white board in the rooms, or is it a pin board?

I haven't stayed in Lindsay Court, but based on previous rooms I've stayed in at Keele they are most likely pin boards rather than white boards. Weirdly the pin boards at Keele are like concrete, it's nearly impossible to pin anything to them because they're so hard :tongue:
Original post by _R_
@04MR17

From last time I visited Lindsay court I am sure it was just a metal board for magnets
What stuff is supplied in the kitchen? Like will I need kitchen tissue and washing up liquid?
What stuff is supplied in the kitchen? Like will I need kitchen tissue and washing up liquid?
Yes.

Supplied in a Horwood kitchen is... an oven.

That's about it. :tongue:

That's true for most kitchens at Keele. There was some kitchen roll in Holly Cross but I'm not certain if that was provided by Keele or a flatmate.

Typically in the kitchens you'll be provided with appliances like ovens, sinks, a microwave, fridges, freezers, kettles and a toaster, though in my last flat we had to buy a toaster so it's not guaranteed you'll have everything. Things like washing up liquid and kitchen towels are brought by students as they're not normally provided :smile:
Original post by Leviathan1741
Typically in the kitchens you'll be provided with appliances like ovens, sinks, a microwave, fridges, freezers, kettles and a toaster, though in my last flat we had to buy a toaster so it's not guaranteed you'll have everything. Things like washing up liquid and kitchen towels are brought by students as they're not normally provided :smile:
You got a toaster?!:eek4:
Original post by 04MR17
You got a toaster?!:eek4:

Yes, though I rarely used it :tongue:
What about oven gloves and baking trays? Is it just the appliances 😂✌🏻

Quick Reply

Latest