The Student Room Group

Korean Dramas in UK?

Is there any local channel in the UK where people can watch South Korean dramas in English Dubbing?
Original post by Lizamay23
Is there any local channel in the UK where people can watch South Korean dramas in English Dubbing?

no dont think so. i dont even know of any being shown on UK tv, let alone with english dub.
i think it would be quite weird anyways if it was tbh.

There's loads of sites you can watch them with eng subs anyways

I don't think there is my love otherwise I would watch it religiously however Netflix has korean dramas on there.
I don’t think there’s any channels however there’s loads of websites and apps where you can watch kdramas on! I mostly use Viki it’s free but if you want to watch certain dramas then you’d need premium which is only like £3 a month (roughly I’m not sure exactly) you can also watch dramas on kissasian & DramaFever 😊 Netflix show some good kdramas like prison playbook and black. I only really watch Netflix original kdramas on there as the translations aren’t that accurate in comparison to Viki
Sorry! I only know where to buy GOOD Asian Drama DVDs with English subtitles....

i watch kdramas on dramacool . type it on google and it will come up. idk if they have ads cuz i have adblocker on. the quality is rlly good.

No channels I'm aware of but netflix fhave lots and love most of them

Quick Reply

Latest