The Student Room Group

I like my female teacher and I'm a female

I am not gay or anything buh for the first time I have really massive crush on my female teacher. She just like means the world to me and I couldn't stand a day without her tbh. She always stares at me like she doesn't stare at anyone else like that. Ik that she has some feelings for me I just love her bare. I always think to just go to her class when she's alone and just kiss her but then I love her too much and I can't risk putting her career or reputation in danger. I would never want her to get fired if we got caught doing suin.pls I really need advice😭😭😭

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Unknown_xoxo
I am not gay or anything buh for the first time I have really massive crush on my female teacher. She just like means the world to me and I couldn't stand a day without her tbh. She always stares at me like she doesn't stare at anyone else like that. Ik that she has some feelings for me I just love her bare. I always think to just go to her class when she's alone and just kiss her but then I love her too much and I can't risk putting her career or reputation in danger. I would never want her to get fired if we got caught doing suin.pls I really need advice😭😭😭

Trust me, you won't act on it and you will get over it.

You will get over it.
How do uk she has feeling for you?
'I'm not gay, but....'

that was very gay

I'm so proud

Girl...its fine the same thing happens to me and I am a boy!!! A male teacher!!!!
Ik she has feelings for me cuz she talks to me in a very different way to anyone else and which teacher would always stare at yu for no reason
just go for it...

You remind me of Ros McCain from Waterloo Road
Really?
Ik she has feelings for me cuz she talks to me in a very different way to anyone else and which teacher would always stare at yu for no reason

Well you have two options.. let it go and move on cause she is ur teacher and u don’t wanna get her or ur self in trouble... or go for it tell her u have noticed how she treats u different and you have feelings for her... but the consequences to both of these are... she just might have feelings for you and you will never know and u guys could have been happy together... or u can make it very awkward because she does not have feelings for you and then it might be so weird u have to drop her class or u get caught u get kick outta school she gets fired..,
Original post by EmilyH1256
Well you have two options.. let it go and move on cause she is ur teacher and u don’t wanna get her or ur self in trouble... or go for it tell her u have noticed how she treats u different and you have feelings for her... but the consequences to both of these are... she just might have feelings for you and you will never know and u guys could have been happy together... or u can make it very awkward because she does not have feelings for you and then it might be so weird u have to drop her class or u get caught u get kick outta school she gets fired..,

That was the best advice so far~thanksss x
That was the best advice so far~thanksss x

Ur welcome.. honestly though think about it before you do anything ur heart will know what is best... fallow ur heart.. ❤️❤️❤️
[QUOTE="EmilyH1256;77024816"]Ur welcome.. honestly though think about it before you do anything ur heart will know what is best... fallow ur heart.. ❤️❤️❤️[/QUO
Ur welcome.. honestly though think about it before you do anything ur heart will know what is best... fallow ur heart.. ❤️❤️❤️

Ih actually means a lot xo thank yuuu and tbh I just dk why I've fallen for a girl cuz I ain't gay😭😭and she's a teacha aswell like my life's messed.ive tried to forget her soo many time buh I just can't ihs like impossible
I mean if u have fallen for a female then u got sone gay in you some where ... it just took the right person to bring it out and there is nothing wrong with it... n u can’t help who u fall for sometimes...
I mean if u have fallen for a female then u got sone gay in you some where ... it just took the right person to bring it out and there is nothing wrong with it... n u can’t help who u fall for sometimes...

True x💯anyways dyu think she has feelings for me If she just stares at me everytime I go past her class or see her round like she doesn't look at anyone else in that way
I mean it can mean that.. I’m not gunna say it doesn’t just cus she’s looking at you maybe she does find u attractive.. or maybe she just favors you over her other students..it can mean anything ... does she do anything else besides that to make u think she likes you
Original post by goggleyed
just go for it...

Loooool thanksss i mighttt😂😂❤️
I mean it can mean that.. I’m not gunna say it doesn’t just cus she’s looking at you maybe she does find u attractive.. or maybe she just favors you over her other students..

Ayt thanks ih acc means a lot x❤️
Ayt thanks ih acc means a lot x❤️

Ur welcome.. does she do anything else to make u think she likes u?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending