The Student Room Group

Future plans

So this Friday i have an interview at New College Nottingham for a HND course, i have applied at 2 other unis and they have given me conditional offers, now i have decided i dont wanna go anywhere but Nottingham, so if i dont get in there i dont think im gonna go uni.

BUT, i have recently felt that i have FAR more motivation to get a full time bar job and get driving lessons, i dont really think education is for me and it only feels like id be going to uni to make friends and move out, its been hard becasue all my mates have gone away now, either to uni or traveling, im already a year behind them as i did a year of Drama at college didnt like it and did a two year Music Technology course. It gets lonely now too i dont have anyone to talk to about my problems, everyones off doing there own thing and i get really upset and have no good company anymore. So this is why im not sure about what i wanna do, id only be going uni to get friends etc, and i dont know about driving lessons and a job cos i wont have many mates, here in Leiceter.

Has anyone else been like this? sorry its such an essay :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending