The Student Room Group
Besides going back in time 8 years when it still existed, you're probably better off just burning the money.
Yeah I was gonna say, didn't it close and students sued? I mean that's a lot to pay for the business lesson ' trust no one '
Reply 3
Original post by Chichaldo
Yeah I was gonna say, didn't it close and students sued? I mean that's a lot to pay for the business lesson ' trust no one '

Why did the students sue? Isn't it a good university?
Reply 4
Aren't the lessons worth the money?
Original post by Anonymous
Why did the students sue? Isn't it a good university?

Well because they didn't get the education they paid for lol
Aren't the lessons worth the money?

It was a fake university (like an actual fake university that never got accredited as one and fraudulently advertised itself as one), got sued to oblivion for defrauding thousands of "students", as well as a host of other charges. In 2016 Trump had to pay about $20 million to settle the lawsuits against him, which to my knowledge is largest legal layout ever made by a sitting president in US history.
Reply 7
Well because they didn't get the education they paid for lol

The commercial says they will teach better than the business schools.
The commercial says they will teach better than the business schools.

You are not up for business school w research like that I am afraid
Reply 9
What? Why would a businessman and president like Donald Trump set up a fake university?
What? Why would a businessman and president like Donald Trump set up a fake university?

Because he's a shyster.
bruh

Original post by Drewski
Because he's a shyster.

Original post by NonIndigenous
bruh

You are not up for business school w research like that I am afraid

https://www.thedailybeast.com/evangelicals-love-donald-trump-because-jesus-loves-rich-people
Reply 14
Is this better than Harvard Business School?

Latest

Trending

Trending