Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Accommodation Guide for Undergraduate Students

Scroll to see replies

SiaSiaSia
when is a good time to apply for accom and when do you find out? :smile:

1st March 9am - first come first serve! That is if it's the same date as last year. I found out mid-April.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
milliondollarcorpse
1st March 9am - first come first serve! That is if it's the same date as last year. I found out mid-April.

brilliant, thanks :h:
Hey Bren,

I sent you guys an email about moving my payment date back to 01/10/10 as I need to fund it with my student loan but I didn't get a confirmation response.

I sent it to [email protected], was that the right address?
Reply 583
Is it too late to change accomodation ? my student finance doesnt cover my accomodation and i'll be in debt of about £500 by jan and seeing as i'll be having to get books, going out etcc.. just more and more debt. If anyone wants to swap let me know! im currently in shared ensuite at Lincoln and ensuite/shared ensuite at broadgate is a much better alternative for me!

..i know this is a long shot but thought i'd try anyway
Tharan08
Is it too late to change accomodation ? my student finance doesnt cover my accomodation and i'll be in debt of about £500 by jan and seeing as i'll be having to get books, going out etcc.. just more and more debt. If anyone wants to swap let me know! im currently in shared ensuite at Lincoln and ensuite/shared ensuite at broadgate is a much better alternative for me!

I don't think you're allowed to "swap"... best bet is to ask BrenLee. But you probably should have thought about this before applying for your accommodation...
Nottingham_Banker
Hey Bren,

I sent you guys an email about moving my payment date back to 01/10/10 as I need to fund it with my student loan but I didn't get a confirmation response.

Ignore this, now know I sent it to the wrong address
Reply 586
edithwashere
I don't think you're allowed to "swap"... best bet is to ask BrenLee. But you probably should have thought about this before applying for your accommodation...

Well i thought i'd see what my options were, if I cant change then im just going to have to deal with it. The debt is managable, but I just dont want to be in a posistion where costs accumulate to an extent where im having to go in to my overdraft or constantly asking my parents whenever I need money. And yeah I should have thought about this aaages ago, but ah :frown:

Hopefully BrenLee can tell me what my options are, if any.
Reply 587
Nottingham_Banker
Hey Bren,

What information did you put in your email? Because I'm a bit confused as to what I need to send :/
Reply 588
Tharan08

Ignore this, decided to set up a payment plan which should solve my issues.
I've received my accommodation offer but every time I try to log into the website with my UCAS number and date of birth, it won't accept my d.o.b as it says the password is either too long (DD/MM/YYYY) or too short (DD/MM/YY)... help?
emmathegiraffe
I've received my accommodation offer but every time I try to log into the website with my UCAS number and date of birth, it won't accept my d.o.b as it says the password is either too long (DD/MM/YYYY) or too short (DD/MM/YY)... help?

Use the first 3 letters of the month, eg. 03oct91? :smile:
Los Pedro
I applied around April 25th, and was told that I'd hear back after my results. Do you have any idea/inkling about how likely it is I'll get into my first choice of University Park? Cheers

Got mine through today and I applied on the same day as you for ensuite on UP and luckily got into one so hopefully you will be the same.
BrenLee
Send an email to [email protected] with your loan details and you will be sent a new schedule that starts around October 1st instead.

can this be used for broadgate park accomdation as well?
Reply 593
anyone willing to swap their BGP studio/en-suite with me(large single flat)?
Reply 594
Does anyone have any pictures of a typical en-suite room at Ancaster?
Reply 595
gunners r us
can this be used for broadgate park accomdation as well?

Nope send your Broadgate financial issues to:

[email protected]
Reply 596
bren it doesn't matter about my question my student finance is sorted :smile:
Hi, I emailed the accommodation service about a different payment plan last week and they replied offering me one.. I've signed the form and sent it back as an attachment but there hasn't been a reply to that... do I assume that it's all accepted and okay to confirm my accommodation offer on the accommodation website (which still has the old payment plan on :/)?
Reply 598
emmathegiraffe
Hi, I emailed the accommodation service about a different payment plan last week and they replied offering me one.. I've signed the form and sent it back as an attachment but there hasn't been a reply to that... do I assume that it's all accepted and okay to confirm my accommodation offer on the accommodation website (which still has the old payment plan on :/)?

Yep :yep:
BrenLee

Someone in the freshers thread said their friend in Lincolns room had a mini-fridge, I was wondering if you can clarify whether any rooms have fridges on UP?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending