The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Accommodation Guide for Undergraduate Students

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jess6893
I had to wait for my last uni to get back to me, so it was a few days into March.. either 4th or 5th that I firmed it and then probably 5th or 6th that I applied for accommodation :smile: I hope you get what you want! I'll keep my fingers crossed :biggrin:

Ahh thanks :smile: Yer same i had to wait for an offer! Think i was more around the 10th- probably gonna be ages- need to stop coming on here and seeing everyone else getting theirs!! haha xx
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by Alexandra892
Ahh thanks :smile: Yer same i had to wait for an offer! Think i was more around the 10th- probably gonna be ages- need to stop coming on here and seeing everyone else getting theirs!! haha xx

Hahaa aww :smile: you'll get what you want I'm sure :biggrin: I keep coming on here to see what everyone's got even now that I've got my offer, I'm terrible :') x
Hahaa aww :smile: you'll get what you want I'm sure :biggrin: I keep coming on here to see what everyone's got even now that I've got my offer, I'm terrible :') x

I hope so! I want what you've got or shared ensuite thing at HS- i would be so happy! Saamee don't worry lol- hopefully in a few days i will be on here saying i got what i wanted :smile:
Did you get an email through or did you check on the website?xx
I hope so! I want what you've got or shared ensuite thing at HS- i would be so happy! Saamee don't worry lol- hopefully in a few days i will be on here saying i got what i wanted :smile:
Did you get an email through or did you check on the website?xx

Hahaa hopefully! :biggrin: I got an email with a PDF thing attached to it :smile: I did check the website later on though and it's on there as well now :smile: xx
Reply 1184
I've just got a shared en-suite at HS :smile:
Single Study at Florence Boot-so happy! :biggrin:
(applied on 11th March)

Made a Florence Boot Freshers thread: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=30843885#post30843885
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 1186
En-suite at Ancaster, which i definately wouldn't have chosen myself. :/ Anyone have anything really good to say about it?
Original post by AN-GEL
Am I the only person who's applied for the studio accomodation in BP? :frown: I've been given an offer for it as well but now seeing the lack of people who've gone for it ...

I know you said this two weeks ago, but ive also got a studio (:
Original post by BrenLee
x

I'd like to request being reassigned a hall, what would be the correct procedure for this? I'd be happy to downgrade from large single study to single study if this helped.
Reply 1189
Send a quick email to [email protected] with your name UCAS number and what you'd like.
Original post by BrenLee
x.

i applied for accomadation on march 4th and still havent heard back yet but i know people who applied on the 10th and have heard back..
why is that??
Signed and sent my tenancy agreement with UNITE which is now confirmed for SPC, even more excited for September now! (If all goes to plan in August :eek3:)

Private shared bathroom at Lenton!! So happyyy! :smile: Gotta get the grades now hahaha x
Does anyone know what the whole Residence Form thing is about and has anyone sent it in yet? I don't know if you're supposed to do it before, like now, or after your place at the uni is confirmed.
Original post by yahyahyahs
Does anyone know what the whole Residence Form thing is about and has anyone sent it in yet? I don't know if you're supposed to do it before, like now, or after your place at the uni is confirmed.

Did you get the hall you wanted btw?
Is there a general "Accommodation Guide" for students that I can find on TSR?
Original post by alexs2602
Did you get the hall you wanted btw?

Haven't heard anything yet :/ Have you? I think that I specified really popular halls, so I doubt I'll be moved.
Original post by yahyahyahs

I sent mine in anyway- im sure if we have to wait it would have specified a date, like the uni card says you can apply from june x
Is all the accomodation at Broadgate taken up now? :frown:
I sent mine in anyway- im sure if we have to wait it would have specified a date, like the uni card says you can apply from june x

Okay, I've filled it in, just waiting on accommo to see if I can be changed halls. I struggled with the General Interests bit, so I wrote 'Debate, music (listening), theatre (watching)'. My mum told me to write, 'Being a lazy cow'!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending