Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Accommodation Guide for Undergraduate Students

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1260
Original post by BrenLee
It's on the top of page 2 of the accommodation offer letter (the payment schedule). Just under your name.

If you struggle, just leave it blank.

Are any accomodation offers for University Park still being given out? I applied for University Park at the end of March and haven't heard back yet
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 1261
Yes we still have few hanging about. I blame the holidays, things have gone a bit mnetal and we're struggling to catch up.
Sorry it'll be with you soon...promise
Reply 1262
Original post by Introverted moron
When did you apply?

Hope you hear back soon-ish!

Thanks, I applied 7th April (I'm doing medicine so my offers came out quite late)........dying to know if I'm in catered or not really :smile: (If not, I'm going to have to learn to cook :L) XD
Original post by BrenLee
It's on the top of page 2 of the accommodation offer letter (the payment schedule). Just under your name.

If you struggle, just leave it blank.
I got an email on the day I applied: 01/03/2011 stating I have a place and that they will email me early April, they didn't. While having a nose on the portal I realised I was given an offer on 11/04/2011. and accepted it for Cripps hall on 17/04/2011. I still haven't got a letter or email regarding my accommodation and the payment schedule. Also on portal some times the 'apply online' button appears instead of 'You have accepted: Single Study, Cripps Hall, University Park' text. Perhaps because my student finance has not been completed yet? :dontknow:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1264
Original post by Reformed2010
I got an email on the day I applied: 01/03/2011 stating I have a place and that they will email me early April, they didn't. While having a nose on the portal I realised I was given an offer on 11/04/2011. and accepted it for Cripps hall on 17/04/2011. I still haven't got a letter or email regarding my accommodation and the payment schedule. Also on portal some times the 'apply online' button appears instead of 'You have accepted: Single Study, Cripps Hall, University Park' text. Perhaps because my student finance has not been completed yet? :dontknow:

Chances are you were sent an email but it got marked as junk and then deleted or we have your email address wrong.

Original post by BrenLee
Can't say this enough...ignore the portal, it's rubbish!

What he said :withstupid:
(edited 12 years ago)
BrenLee
Accept the offer

return your residence form

apply for a university card

Thank you for giving me peace of mind. :tongue: Sorry for being lazy here as I could probably find this out for myself with a bit of research, but is there a deadline for applying for the university card? I'm aware that you can apply for it from the start of June.

Original post by JPAR
Thanks, I applied 7th April (I'm doing medicine so my offers came out quite late)........dying to know if I'm in catered or not really :smile: (If not, I'm going to have to learn to cook :L) XD

That must have been annoying, having to wait so long, but at least you didn't apply too late. :redface: Haha, that's why all my preferences were for catered; I can't cook!
Reply 1266
Hey, I applied for accommodation on University Park on the 8th of April. Is it therefore very unlikely that I'll get an offer for a place on there?
Reply 1267
Original post by EllaDudz
Hey, I applied for accommodation on University Park on the 8th of April. Is it therefore very unlikely that I'll get an offer for a place on there?

I hope not, I applied on the 7th :smile:
Reply 1268
Hi i will be studying mental health nursing in september and i have only jut got my unconditional offer so i could not apply earlier, wheres the best place for me to go because im looking for a lively place but cant live in university park because i need a 44 week accomadation and catered dont do that,

thanks

jake
Reply 1269
Original post by JoJo:)
Are any accomodation offers for University Park still being given out? I applied for University Park at the end of March and haven't heard back yet

I applied for accomm, think it was the 28th?? of March and heard back last Thursday if that's any help?? :smile:
Original post by jsymons
Hi i will be studying mental health nursing in september and i have only jut got my unconditional offer so i could not apply earlier, wheres the best place for me to go because im looking for a lively place but cant live in university park because i need a 44 week accomadation and catered dont do that,

thanks

jake

Broadgate park, St. Peter's court, Raleigh Park or Albion House.
Depends on what you want really.
Reply 1271
Broadgate park is full im after somewhere lively what would be better raleigh park or st peters

thanks
Applied for accomodation on 31st march and havent heard back yet... Should I be worried?
Original post by clarkethepigeon
Applied for accomodation on 31st march and havent heard back yet... Should I be worried?

They said it can take up to 6 weeks. So, if you don't hear within this week yu should be worried and contact the uni.
Original post by clarkethepigeon

I also applied on the 31st of March and heard back today, so you should hear something soon! I'm sure I read somewhere that they don't send out masses of responses in one go so as not to mess up their system or something...not too sure but that might be why you're still waiting! Or maybe they just haven't processed yours yet, in which case they probably will pretty soon. :smile:
Reply 1275
Original post by BrenLee

I applied on 3rd April for accom on uni park. Is it likely that I'll get a place on that campus? And is there any way I can I can help myself getting a place there, as I'd rather be on that campus then have a specific room type on a different campus.
Reply 1276
University Park is now 100% full. We are no longer able to take new applications for the site.

Those who have already applied but have not yet heard are still in the running for a room there.
Reply 1277
Original post by BrenLee
University Park is now 100% full. We are no longer able to take new applications for the site.

Those who have already applied but have not yet heard are still in the running for a room there.

Hi, can you tell us where you are at with replying to accommodation?
I applied on the 4/04 and am very eager to hear back!
Reply 1278
I believe we've finished March and are working through April 1st at the moment
Reply 1279
Applied on the 4th and heard back yesterday! so happy
for those who have got their offer, has anyone emailed saying they will delay payment? because of student finance coming later. i didn't really get what you need to print screen and show...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending