The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Accommodation Guide for Undergraduate Students

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BrenLee
University Park is now 100% full. We are no longer able to take new applications for the site.

Those who have already applied but have not yet heard are still in the running for a room there.
Hey BrenLee, as I said earlier I've still not received an email confirming my offer for Cripps Hall. Despite having it confirmed on the portal. I've emailed the accommodation service, but was wondering if there was some one else to contact to get this sorted out quicker :biggrin:. Trying not to develop a sense of paranoia, thinking I've not got a place. :cry2:
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by AHP1
Applied on the 4th and heard back yesterday! so happy
for those who have got their offer, has anyone emailed saying they will delay payment? because of student finance coming later. i didn't really get what you need to print screen and show...

I did! When you log into student finance, Click the 'view your application' or whatever it's called and print screen the page with your estimated amounts of loan on (also make sure to include your name in the screenshot). I did this and they agreed to extend so it must have been fine :smile:
Original post by Cermo
Got my single study at Sherwood hall :smile: Happy with that!

I have the same offer! really happy as well, cant wait!
Original post by JPAR
Just out of curiosity when did you (or others that have had offers for accommodation) apply? Thanks J

I applied around about the 1st of April and got Sherwood Hall single study! did you get the same offer?
Reply 1284
Original post by Rachel08
I did! When you log into student finance, Click the 'view your application' or whatever it's called and print screen the page with your estimated amounts of loan on (also make sure to include your name in the screenshot). I did this and they agreed to extend so it must have been fine :smile:

thanks!
Reply 1285
Original post by Hannah_123_
I applied around about the 1st of April and got Sherwood Hall single study! did you get the same offer?

No, I'm still waiting for a reply. I think it'll come Monday/Tuesday, but my first choice was a single study in university park :smile:
Original post by JPAR
No, I'm still waiting for a reply. I think it'll come Monday/Tuesday, but my first choice was a single study in university park :smile:

ah cool, fingers crossed it comes soon! let me know what it is when you find out! what are you studying?
Reply 1287
Original post by Hannah_123_
ah cool, fingers crossed it comes soon! let me know what it is when you find out! what are you studying?

Medicine, If I get the grades :L. You? XD
Reply 1288
Undergraduate Accommodation update

Now full: Albion House, Broadgate Park (and waiting list) and University Park (and deferred allocation list)

Still available: Jubilee Campus, Raleigh Park, Sutton Bonington and En-suite at St Peters Court.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1289
Original post by Reformed2010
Hey BrenLee, as I said earlier I've still not received an email confirming my offer for Cripps Hall. Despite having it confirmed on the portal. I've emailed the accommodation service, but was wondering if there was some one else to contact to get this sorted out quicker :biggrin:. Trying not to develop a sense of paranoia, thinking I've not got a place. :cry2:

What date did you apply?
Reply 1290
Please could an admin unsticky this thread as the guide has now gone?
Reply 1291
Original post by BrenLee
Undergraduate Accommodation update

Now full: Albion House, Broadgate Park (and waiting list) and University Park (and deferred allocation list)

Still available: Jubilee Campus, Raleigh Park, Sutton Bonington and En-suite at St Peters Court.

just to clarify, does that mean no more offers for Uni Park will be made, including offers after A-Level results?
Reply 1292
Original post by AHP1
just to clarify, does that mean no more offers for Uni Park will be made, including offers after A-Level results?

Nope, it just means we can't accept any new applications for those sites.
Reply 1293
What are the accommodation options for students who put down nottingham as their insurance who dont get into their firm?
Reply 1294
You can apply once you make Nottingham your firm choice i.e. after exam results are released
Reply 1295
Original post by BrenLee
You can apply once you make Nottingham your firm choice i.e. after exam results are released

Hi. I applied on the 9th April and haven't heard back from accommodation. What date are you currently on for the processing?
Reply 1296
Not to sound rude but every time I have to answer that question it stops me sending another offer.

Have the 6 weeks passed that we advise for a reply? 9th April + 6 weeks = May 21st. We should get it out on time. Feel free to ask again if we don't.
Reply 1297
whats the likelyhood of getting on-campus accommodation if i apply after i get my results?
from recent years do a lot of people have to find private housing or something?
Reply 1298
I applied on the 7th April, heard back today. Got my first choice......a single study in University perk (Rutland)
Original post by JPAR
Medicine, If I get the grades :L. You? XD

woah medicine, thats awesome! good luck with the grades! what are they? im doing geography! sorry this took so long, my emails have stopped coming through! weird haha!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending