The Student Room Group

Failed referral at Master’s level will I get funding to resit next year?

I failed a masters module which there is no chance of me passing (I’m useless at Maths) but found the perfect masters course at a different university that is perfect.

Would I be able to get funding to technically redo my masters if I drop out this year, I have circumstances that are currently under police investigation too contributing to me failing, so would SFE fund me next year?
Hi there,

We would only be able to fund a second masters course if we were to have evidence of your year being affected by mitigating circumstances.

We would require evidence of the reasons for you failing the year, once received we would be able to fund this second masters. Evidence can be a letter from the university or any professional person that can confirm what has happened and the how this affected your studies.

Warm Regards
Shaun
HI SFE what do you mean by professional person, a doctor? With circumstances but different to April17 above.
(edited 2 months ago)
Original post by MeHi349001977
HI SFE what do you mean by professional person, a doctor? With circumstances but different to April17 above.

Hi there,

If you have circumstances that are being reviewed by the Police, the Police would be classed as a professional person. Thanks, Ross

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending