The Student Room Group

LSE student looking for flatmates

Hiya,

I'm 21 years old female looking for some students (preferably LSE students but other UoL students are welcome too) to share a flat. I have not found a flat yet, but it will be in North West London Zone 2. (either in Queen's Park, Kensal Rise, Kilburn Park since amenities are amazing there.)

Until now, I have found rooms on spareroom but decided to share own flat with other students since landlords often impose unreasonable rules and agents charge a few hundred pounds for "administration." :tongue: It will be cheaper this way as well.

As for the qualities, I'm looking for somebody who is diligent, not too loud and does not throw late-night house parties. Non-smoker, bringing over partners is no problem but please keep it to max 2~3 nights a week.

Please contact me if you are LSE/ UoL student struggling with finding a room.
(edited 5 years ago)
Hello! I am a student at KCL and I am looking for an accommodation for the next term. I too am looking for a place in North West London, with a budget of around £160pw.
Reply 2
Original post by drishti.suri
Hello! I am a student at KCL and I am looking for an accommodation for the next term. I too am looking for a place in North West London, with a budget of around £160pw.

Hi mate, thanks for the reply! When do you need to move in?
I need to move in any day after 18 August
Reply 4
Hm, the earliest I can move out my current place is 9/14.
Reply 5
Hey!

Me too I'm looking for a room in London (I'll study a Master's at LSE), I'll be there by the second week of September. May I ask what your budget is?
Reply 6
Hi Vi1234, thanks for your reply!Amazing timing. My budget is between £140 ~ £180. So far I’ve found three bedroom flats in South Hampstead, Hampstead and St. John’s Wood. They’re all within 30 minutes to the uni.
Reply 7
I can afford to pay around 550 pmonth or a little bit more, not much though. Also, are you only looking for 3 bedroom flats? And what will you be studying? Just out of curiosity :P
Reply 8
Same, I’d like to keep it as low as possible. I don’t mind the number of bedrooms, just the ones that I found happened to be :smile: I’ll be studying economic history and economics. How about you?
Reply 9
Msc in EU Politics :-) would you mind sharing the adverts, so that I can check them out?
Reply 10

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending