The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Tenant Replacement for Lillian Knowles House

Hi guys! I am moving back to the US early and looking for an LSE graduate student to take over my lease at Lillian Knowles House starting early April until the end of July.

I have a single room with a private bathroom & shared kitchen with 5 other LSE grads. Great location - 5 minute walk from Liverpool Street Station, 2 minute walk from Old Spitafields Market. Also fantastic flatmates :smile:

Let me know if anyone is interested!
Hi, How is Lillian Knowles, have heard its far from LSE and old ? Is it social and safe ?
Im an incoming Grad student and have applied for it, but not received the contract yet.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi, How is Lillian Knowles, have heard its far from LSE and old ? Is it social and safe ?
Im an incoming Grad student and have applied for it, but not received the contract yet.

It’s about a 25 minute tube, 30-40 min bus or 45-50 min walk from campus. Most of the rooms are really nice except for those on the basement level, which get flooded a lot. There’s one block (I believe D) that’s older/has more problems while the other ones have been updated. I was in C block & it was really nice. There’s events/opportunities to be social. There’s petty crime in the area (heard of a lot of people getting their phones swiped) but I never felt unsafe walking around. Overall, I’m glad I chose to live there & would make the same decision again.
Original post by BONDDE
It’s about a 25 minute tube, 30-40 min bus or 45-50 min walk from campus. Most of the rooms are really nice except for those on the basement level, which get flooded a lot. There’s one block (I believe D) that’s older/has more problems while the other ones have been updated. I was in C block & it was really nice. There’s events/opportunities to be social. There’s petty crime in the area (heard of a lot of people getting their phones swiped) but I never felt unsafe walking around. Overall, I’m glad I chose to live there & would make the same decision again.

Many thanks for your response. Im waiting for them to hopefully confirm my provisional booking.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending