The Student Room Group

2 Flatmates needed for Central London Accom near UCL

Hi there, I am Janey and I will be pursuing the bar at BPP University in the coming academic year. I am currently looking for 2 flatmates for a 3 bedroom flat in WC1H that is priced at a total of £2,795 pcm. I am looking at a move in date of 22nd August at the moment. Please contact me for further details.
Reply 1
Hi Janey, I'll be a postgrad at LSE in September and am interested in this. Could you send me more details? Thank you.
Original post by janeychan.em
Hi there, I am Janey and I will be pursuing the bar at BPP University in the coming academic year. I am currently looking for 2 flatmates for a 3 bedroom flat in WC1H that is priced at a total of £2,795 pcm. I am looking at a move in date of 22nd August at the moment. Please contact me for further details.
Reply 2
Original post by y.zhang
Hi Janey, I'll be a postgrad at LSE in September and am interested in this. Could you send me more details? Thank you.

Hi Zhang, of course. However, my search has now led me to looking for ONE flatmate to rent a flat in Central London with me. It will be 15-20mins walk to Holborn Station and it will be about £1,000 - £1,200 pcm per month, for the each of us. Would you still be interested? If you are, please email me.

My email is [email protected]
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 3
Original post by janeychan.em

Hi Janey. Im going to UCL this september and I am interested. Please message me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending