The Student Room Group

starting university at 22

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I don't think there's going to be anything wierd about it. I was talking to a few friends who were back from uni yesterday and I was telling them that I think it might be wierd that i'm starting a couple of years after them. They told me not to worry as there are quite a few mature students who they are friends with :smile:
There's people on my course who are well over 30. Tbh with some people on my course who I know are older, it doesn't feel like they are just 'cos they're in the same year as you...so I wouldn't worry. :smile:
Reply 22
Guess what, I have already graduated and currently doing my M.Sc. Thanks to everyone who gave me their constructive views during those days. Nice to return back to good old days. :-)
Original post by roshanhero
Guess what, I have already graduated and currently doing my M.Sc. Thanks to everyone who gave me their constructive views during those days. Nice to return back to good old days. :-)

:top:

Posted from TSR Mobile
It feels so nice to see the comments I received around 14 years ago. Now, I am about to finish my PhD in Biophysics here in France and to relieve the apprehension I had then gives me goosebumps. Thank you all.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending