The Student Room Group

A room available in liverpool central student accommodation

I have a room in Liverpool Central student accommodation which I was planning on moving into in September this year (2018). However I am now planning on moving in with my boyfriend so I am no longer in need of the accommodation.

The accommodation is perfect for LJMU students as it is a short walk from the university buildings. It is also situated right next to lime street station and Liverpool city centre so it’s perfect for first year students.

The room is an ultra modern ensuite room with a single bed wardrobe and desk. The bathroom (which is just for you so no worrying about sharing a bathroom) has a walk in shower.
The price of £132 per week includes all bills such as electric and gas. Although the price may seem steep but in comparison to other accommodation which is the same price this is much better quality for the price and everything is new looking and feels much more homely I visited the accommodations when looking so I can guarantee that the pictures on John Moores website look exactly like they do in person (feel free to check pictures on the John Moores website)

The check in date is September 15th 2018 and the check out date July 6th 2019. The room is in Block C on the 11th Floor and again is £132 a week totalling at £5,544 for the whole year which is perfectly doable on a student loan.

I would be making no profit etc from advertising this room as I’m not selling it I simply need to find a new tenant or I can not get out of my contract.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE COMMENT OR CONTACT ME :smile:
(edited 5 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending