The Student Room Group

looking for student accom tenancy takeover in london

As title says, looking to takeover someones tenancy agreement at a student accom, max budget £350/w, ideally near bloomsbury but can be further out. Thanks!
Reply 1
Original post by junodr
As title says, looking to takeover someones tenancy agreement at a student accom, max budget £350/w, ideally near bloomsbury but can be further out. Thanks!

Hi I have a bronze Studio at Canvas Walthamstow for 23/24 academic year for only 290 pw (fixed 50-week contract) Starting 9th Sep
1 minute walk from tube (Victoria line)
Should be around 30 min from Bloomsbury
Message if interested
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 2
Hi,
I have a single room at the IQ arcade on Holloway Road, it's a 51 week contract priced at £230pw but I'm happy to take lower offers and make up the price difference. It's floor 5, flat 60, room D.
Let me know if you're interested in taking over my contract
Reply 3
Hey I have an Ensuite room (Singe Private Room with a Private Bathroom) at Coopers Court which is on Mile End (Zone 2). It is only a 30 second walk from the Mile End Station to reach the accommodation.

The accommodation is managed and run by Sanctuary Students and hosts only university students so it is extremely student friendly; it is a private student accommodation. Mile end station has the Central Line, District Line, Circle Line and others so you can travel to Central London in 15 minutes.

The contract is of 51 weeks at £259pw (Including bills and everything).

Accommodation Link : https://www.sanctuary-students.com/student-accommodation/london/coopers-court

Feel free to ask anything about the contract.
Reply 4
Hi, I have a en-suite room available walking distance to Archway station (Zone 2) and many local amenities. It's in a postgrad student house but available for any students to enquire. The current tenancy is until 30th September but you would be signing a new contract so this could change. The rent is £975PCM (£225PW).
Original post by junodr

Hi, If you are still needing a room. I am looking for somebody to take over my tenancy at Stratford One. It is a premium ensuite 3 with a spectacular view over London. It is next to Westfield shopping centre and within very close walking distance to the Olympic Park. Additionally, it is connected to the Elizabeth Line so it is very easy to get into central London. (UCL,LCF and other uni campuses are there)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending