The Student Room Group

Replacement tenant needed for Salisbury Court Edinburgh!

Hello,
I’m looking for a replacement tenant for my Salisbury Court booking with Unite Students.

It’s a private studio room inclusive of a private kitchen and an ensuite bathroom, a three/quarter sized bed, wifi, insurance, and all other bills etc. The accommodation is super new and there are lots of facilities in the common room such as a pool table and table tennis, a studying area, meeting/conference rooms, free printing, a cinema area, a lounge area, and a really pretty courtyard! It’s located in St Leonards street, which is really convenient for going to the library/main university area if you’re studying in Uni of Edinburgh, and is also a quick walk to city centre/Princes street, and has lots of nearby restaurants too. It's £257 per week for 43 weeks, from 08 Sep 2018 - 06 Jul 2019.

Most importantly, the classic studios are all fully booked except for mine which I am releasing for re-listing, meaning this will be the last available studio here, so if you’re interested I would advise you to book it before someone else comes along:tongue:

Here’s a link to go through a virtual tour/to book if anyone is interested:
https://www.unitestudents.com/edinburgh/salisbury-court

However, please only book if you are sure you want the room as if you cancel the booking the liability will go back to me (i.e. i will have to find another replacement tenant or pay for the rent - and atm it is quite urgent for me to find a replacement tenant!!:frown:)
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 1
Hi there,

I have moved this to the 'find your flatmates' forum for you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending