The Student Room Group
University of Buckingham
University of Buckingham
Buckingham
Visit website

I have Doubts about Uni of Buckingham, can anyone help (English Lit)?

I am desperate to find something to do starting January, as I am 20 years old, just dropped out of Graphic Design, and although I know exactly what I want to be doing in my career path, which is writing and illustrating children's books, and until then work in a publishing house, I still feel desperate to start my journey, feeling like I am wasting precious time. Oh, and I live in Brazil, so I'll be moving to the UK.

I am between studying Illustration or English lit, but the main question is this

I have found a program on English Lit BA, starting January 2019, at the University of Buckingham. It's a 2 year degree, and it was ranked 9th in the UK by The Guardian... I was certain this was the program for me, but then, I read somewhere that this ranking is ********. I also read that for Buckingham being a small town, you don't make important connections.

I am also worried if it's worth the costs, or if I should wait until September to start at another Uni. I can't find much about Buckingham, I am afraid that's not a good sign.

There's also a TEF Gold
The Sunday Times 2018 Top University Guide - Top for Teaching Quality
NSS National Student Survey 2018 for student satisfaction

Can anyone please please help me?
(edited 5 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending