The Student Room Group
University of Buckingham
University of Buckingham
Buckingham
Visit website

Is uni of buckingham (crewe) any good ?

Hi, I got accepted at buckingham uni ( the crewe campus), it was my last choice so i didnt even go to the open days. Eventhough im very glad i got in, im having second thoughts. Because there are very little information about it online, especially the crewe campus, the campus looks very small and doesnt look like there are many building or that there is anything to do or anywhere to go in your free time. I have never been to crewe either . so I just wanted to know what studying there is like, and what the town is like in general.
thank you.
Original post by VaryaHA
Hi, I got accepted at buckingham uni ( the crewe campus), it was my last choice so i didnt even go to the open days. Eventhough im very glad i got in, im having second thoughts. Because there are very little information about it online, especially the crewe campus, the campus looks very small and doesnt look like there are many building or that there is anything to do or anywhere to go in your free time. I have never been to crewe either . so I just wanted to know what studying there is like, and what the town is like in general.
thank you.

are you going to this uni? can you recommend which campus is better Buckingham or crewe?
University of Buckingham
University of Buckingham
Buckingham
Visit website
Reply 2
crewe campus has only opened for 2 years. They both have the same quality of teaching, but for medicine, the Buckingham campus does offer experience in more hospitals and GP practices. But the crewe campus is a smaller cohort which is also nice.
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 3
Original post by VaryaHA
thank you.

be very careful try a different university here they are law onto themselves and nothing is transparent. fees are phenomenal with very little support. they recycle exam questions and most students have them and if you are not part of this gang you are left at disadvantaged The university know all of these students cheat but they do nothing about it as they want high ranking for their university. 99.9% students are from overseas with very different outlook and if you are British very difficult for you. The university do nothing to support you if you complain and will alienate anyone who complains. Trust me if you can get in anywhere else please do. You will thank me one day for this advise.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending