The Student Room Group
10ml lasts me three days, longer for others, but I sub olm vape.
Why a stick vape? Get a box mod with inbuilt battery. Budget about £30 for the mod and £15 for the tank. Should be a good setup.
Reply 3
Original post by Wilfred Little
Why a stick vape? Get a box mod with inbuilt battery. Budget about £30 for the mod and £15 for the tank. Should be a good setup.

I'm not allowed to use vapes and wont be using them that frequently, besides stick vapes produce a decent amount of vapour and are easy to hide, their also simple and easy to us.

Do you know of any cash on delivery (international) websites that I could buy vapes and flavours from?
Reply 4
Original post by random_matt
10ml lasts me three days, longer for others, but I sub olm vape.

How many hours would you say 10ml lasted you? cause I don't know how much you vape each day.
Original post by Anonymous
How many hours would you say 10ml lasted you? cause I don't know how much you vape each day.

I vape all day.
Original post by Anonymous
Hey guys, I know almost nothing about vaping I am buying a stick vape an image is below, will 20ml of Coffee flavour be enough for 5 hours of vaping if not how much will it last for?

When i used to have a vape, 20ml would last me like two weeks.
Reply 7
Original post by random_matt
I vape all day.

REALLY, I didn't expect 10 ml to last that long thanks though, btw i'm not being sarcastic
I heard that CBD oil Juul pods for vaping are crazyy, have you heard about them? I wanna try

Latest

Trending

Trending