The Student Room Group
I am assuming you must have some kind of course textbook you're using with this? I find that if the teacher doesn't explain something enough, or I find it difficult, using the textbook as a backup to learning is a good idea.

Summarising from the textbook is also useful since they are usually broken down into factors that you learn about and learning each of these helps a great deal.

I'm afraid all my notes on this are handwritten, so I can't help you with specifics a great deal.

Trying to answer an essay question also shows where the gaps in your knowledge are, and then you can address them.
Reply 2
Sagittarius_GBR
I am assuming you must have some kind of course textbook you're using with this? I find that if the teacher doesn't explain something enough, or I find it difficult, using the textbook as a backup to learning is a good idea.

Summarising from the textbook is also useful since they are usually broken down into factors that you learn about and learning each of these helps a great deal.

I'm afraid all my notes on this are handwritten, so I can't help you with specifics a great deal.

Trying to answer an essay question also shows where the gaps in your knowledge are, and then you can address them.

Thanks for your advice - does anyone else have sumthing to say? Finding this really difficult..
Reply 3
try annotating the timeline you get in the exam,our teacher did this with us and it was quite helpful just to pick out changes/continuities between the two regimes as well as turning points,its jst basic but helpful.unfortunately,my notes are all also handwritten but we also had a big a3 sheet given to us with a column for each leader then per row we had a different topic,e.g impact of industrialisation,life for the working class,use and level of repression etc etc.u can compare it between leaders as well-if this sounds complicated,pm me and i can go look up the headings and explain more!

Latest

Trending

Trending