The Student Room Group

How to destroy someone at school

Theres this girl in my friend group who is so so horrible, and i know of loads f awful things she's done that few people know about.

How do i tell people and ruin her, without anyone knowing it was me who leaked it
rah...
A coward on top of being a hypocrite.
Create a new social media account with an anonymous name and add all your friends.
Proceed to leak information of her with evidence if you have any.
Original post by Anonymous
Create a new social media account with an anonymous name and add all your friends.
Proceed to leak information of her with evidence if you have any.

thats called being a pussy mate
Ignore her, starve her off from attention.

The best revenge is to be successful and happy.

Focus on your life and goals. Stay healthy.

Ignore and don't care about her.
Reply 6
Theres this girl in my friend group who is so so horrible, and i know of loads f awful things she's done that few people know about.

How do i tell people and ruin her, without anyone knowing it was me who leaked it
Is it you?
Tell people and ruin her having everyone know it was you, or don't tell anyone. Simple.
Reply 8
You don't. If she's truly nasty, she'll show her true colours to others sooner or later. If you're genuinely concerned about something she's done (ie: It's putting someome in danger/bullying/illegal) bring it up to whoever it concerns, but if it's in the past and minor it's probably better that way. There's no way to "leak it without anyone knowing", and the things she supposedly done may be exaggerations or rumors, you don't want to be known as someone who potentially lies and is cruel to other people, as that just shows that you're the mean one, not her.
Stand up at the front of the class like the brave anonymous you are. Let everyone know her secrets.
I guess you could try and type a note saying all the things they've done and leave it somewhere obvious, like a classroom??
Original post by Aluri
You don't. If she's truly nasty, she'll show her true colours to others sooner or later. If you're genuinely concerned about something she's done (ie: It's putting someome in danger/bullying/illegal) bring it up to whoever it concerns, but if it's in the past and minor it's probably better that way. There's no way to "leak it without anyone knowing", and the things she supposedly done may be exaggerations or rumors, you don't want to be known as someone who potentially lies and is cruel to other people, as that just shows that you're the mean one, not her.

Thanks for your response.
I know it may have sounded cowardly, so i appreciate your response a lot.
She has cyber bullied my best friend to the point where she developed an eating disorder, so its quite a sensitive subject - im not just being vindictive.

Also, the reason i hoped to keep it anonymous is because her mum is my maths teacher, and she will destroy me if she finds out it was me who exposed her daughter. Getting a good grade in maths means a lot to me, as im applying to study maths at cambridge
Reply 12
Thanks for your response.
I know it may have sounded cowardly, so i appreciate your response a lot.
She has cyber bullied my best friend to the point where she developed an eating disorder, so its quite a sensitive subject - im not just being vindictive.

Also, the reason i hoped to keep it anonymous is because her mum is my maths teacher, and she will destroy me if she finds out it was me who exposed her daughter. Getting a good grade in maths means a lot to me, as im applying to study maths at cambridge

That's understandable, do you have school councilors or have a trusted teacher/tutor? If you go to them with this information they will be able to help you sort it out without telling anyone else who it was that came forward due to your fears of your teacher ruining your grade or give you better advice than I can (as I'm a random person on the internet and no professional). Some schools have an anonymous online report or email address for this kind of thing, you could create a new email with a random name (or a 10 minuite online one) to email someone who could sort it out at your school. It may seem tempting to email it to everyone in your classes, but I don't see that causing anything but drama that would ultimatley be more destrucive. Depending on the actual content of the bullying, you could also contact the police, this link has a little more information.

I wish you all the best in your studies, and I hope this gets resolved for you and your friend.
Reply 13
Original post by Anonymous #1
Tel close friends of yours by saying some you like told you eg " Jessica told me that ( girl i dont like ) Pooped in her school bag " wierd example but like that or ask someone when you know alrady eg " did ( girl you dont like ) really poop in her bag "
Reply 14
This is exactly how mean, devious and *****y people can be? Your own hatred is probably worse than the mean and horrible things that girl has ever done? So you want to 'destroy' someone? Wow that is a horrible thing to want to do.

Consider first that the very people who are horrible to others usually have parents or close friends and relatives being horrible to them. Impressionable minds copy the violence, verbalise the pain, and then act it out in an uncaring way to others. Dig a bit deeper and you will find that this girl is not a happy soul.

Stop being vindictive. If you are in a group you have an opportunity to help this girl make better choices about her decisions that affect others. You can call it out directly to her face and express concern about how her actions hurt others as and when that opportunity arises. You may end up being ostracised from the group but if you don't speak out are being a selfish coward.

You are aware that you have the power to 'ruin' someone and probably revel in that. But you are a coward because you want to be vindictive and mete out even more pain in an utterly spiteful nasty way without anyone attributing it to you. This is how online bullying escalates and gangs form. You seem to be quite excited about your own power grab. How sad.
(edited 1 month ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending