The Student Room Group

im in a real mess

i have been bullied at my school for a year now and I have finally told my parents. I have been not wanting to go back to school for 3 days now and 2 student support managers came to my house to "make sure im ok". They have been trying to ruin everything for me, implying that im not being bullied, telling my parents that me making money through bug bounties (ethical hacking) is not good for me at my age???? they are saying they will come to my house every day until i go back to school and it is destroying me inside. i dont want to go back to school. they have also been trying to discourage my parents from removing me from the school so now I am stuck there. i need help.
Original post by nerdykidddd
i have been bullied at my school for a year now and I have finally told my parents. I have been not wanting to go back to school for 3 days now and 2 student support managers came to my house to "make sure im ok". They have been trying to ruin everything for me, implying that im not being bullied, telling my parents that me making money through bug bounties (ethical hacking) is not good for me at my age???? they are saying they will come to my house every day until i go back to school and it is destroying me inside. i dont want to go back to school. they have also been trying to discourage my parents from removing me from the school so now I am stuck there. i need help.

Do you have the choice to stop the students from talking to your parents?
Reply 2
Original post by Trollhunter1312
Do you have the choice to stop the students from talking to your parents?

wdym
Reply 3
bump
What are your parents saying and doing?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending