The Student Room Group

Swansea v Cardiff Met

Hi, I've received my University Offers very early and am trying to decide my firm choice between Cardiff Met & Swansea to study Sport & Exercise Science. I've drawn up a list of Pro's & Cons for each University and am really struggling to decide on which one to pick e.g. Swansea's higher ranked for the subject but I preferred Cardiff as a City however I preferred the Swansea Campus; alongside that for me most things I enjoy doing e.g. watching Cricket, Basketball & Playing my chosen sport would be alot more accessible in Cardiff so studying in Swansea would mean I would have to commute over twice a week to train and compete (Something which I am used to doing anyway). Also both offers are reasonable and I think if I work hard I can achieve both.

If anyone knows anyone who studies either of these subjects at either of these universities has any opinions on the course and its focus towards Biomechanics and Psychology (Two things I am very interested in) I would really appreciate some thought on it and even University life/atmosphere for both cities in general? Also if anyone see's poor logic from me looking at personal experience from yourself? Let me know. Any help would be really appreciated!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending