The Student Room Group

Swansea Pharmacy 2023

Has anyone applied to pharmacy at Swansea

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Neurosciencenerd

Hey I haven't but I'm curious if you have what other universities did u apply to as well?
Original post by Clpotter166
Hey I haven't but I'm curious if you have what other universities did u apply to as well?

I've applied to sunderland, Aston, Norwich and Cardiff for medicine

I did.did you get an jnterview yet
Original post by golddddddddd
I did.did you get an jnterview yet

Yeah on the 30th of November and got an offer on the 2nd. Are you planning on firming?
Yeah on the 30th of November and got an offer on the 2nd. Are you planning on firming?

I'm still deciding out of 3 unis wbu.Also was it hard can u give like a general idea if it was hard and without telling me what specific actions they ask what they were about pls.mines next week and I'm worried😭😭
I'm still deciding out of 3 unis wbu.Also was it hard can u give like a general idea if it was hard and without telling me what specific actions they ask what they were about pls.mines next week and I'm worried😭😭

although i applied to med im kinda leaning to going for pharmacy at Swansea lol

honestly it's much more chill than you expect, like the staff are so so nice and welcoming, i forgot i was even doing an interview. everything they said about generally what each station is about was covered and came up

honestly it's much more chill than you expect, like the staff are so so nice and welcoming, i forgot i was even doing an interview. everything they said about generally what each station is about was covered and came up

the maths was completely fine as well nothing like a level chem just basic maths
ohhhhh so ethics,knoiwloedge,numeraCY ,communication skills and problem solving?
Realllyy?whyyy?
alos maths in terms of multiplications and stuff orgraph

Realllyy?whyyy?
alos maths in terms of multiplications and stuff orgraph

noticed how much i actually love chem way more than bio and i have a bigger idea of what i wanna do with pharmacy
noticed how much i actually love chem way more than bio and i have a bigger idea of what i wanna do with pharmacy

I did the interview 2 days ago and got an offer
I did the interview 2 days ago and got an offer

Yay well done! How did you find it?
Yay well done! How did you find it?

Oh oops did not see it but it was quite scary as it was the 1st one and it was mmi so I did not know what to expect and thought I would not get in bcuz of the group task part😭😭wbu
Oh oops did not see it but it was quite scary as it was the 1st one and it was mmi so I did not know what to expect and thought I would not get in bcuz of the group task part😭😭wbu

Is it one of your choices?
Is it one of your choices?

Yh wbu
Yh wbu

yh i firmed it and have booked accommodation
yh i firmed it and have booked accommodation

Did the grades remain the same or did they lower it as you chose it as your firm
Did the grades remain the same or did they lower it as you chose it as your firm

My grades were the same ABB requirement
My grades were the same ABB requirement

ohhh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending