The Student Room Group

Physics with ABB

I’m currently in year 13 and considering what unis to apply for. I am predicated ABB in maths, physics and law respectively. What decent unis would I possibly be successful in applying to?
Original post by Ethanmc27
I’m currently in year 13 and considering what unis to apply for. I am predicated ABB in maths, physics and law respectively. What decent unis would I possibly be successful in applying to?

It really depends on what your actually doing
Do you want a engineering degree or physics degree or you want to do law?
Reply 2
Original post by richard2007
It really depends on what your actually doing
Do you want a engineering degree or physics degree or you want to do law?

Sorry I thought I mentioned it. I want to study physics
Sorry I thought I mentioned it. I want to study physics

What do you class as decent. There will be many outside the top who will make you offers. Firstly decide what type of university and area you wish to look at and then do your own research using something like Complete University as a guide.

What grades do you think you will actually achieve?
Original post by swanseajack1
What do you class as decent. There will be many outside the top who will make you offers. Firstly decide what type of university and area you wish to look at and then do your own research using something like Complete University as a guide.

As a guide Swansea, Cardiff and Aberystwyth all require around your grades.
Surrey, Cardiff, Sheffield (if you’ve got a B in the epq), Loughborough, queens university belfast, Glasgow, queen Mary London.

Those are probably the best unis that you’ve got a shot at getting into. But if you’re contextual you can get into many more (I.e Exeter)
(edited 5 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending