The Student Room Group
Just save your money bruh. There's so many free resources online from websites to channels for maths I honestly don't see the point of spending extra to be told the same thing? There's plenty of us who got 7/8/9s using just what's available online and i'm 1000% sure you could too! But then again since it's ordered make the best of it :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by immigrant #963
Just save your money bruh. There's so many free resources online from websites to channels for maths I honestly don't see the point of spending extra to be told the same thing? There's plenty of us who got 7/8/9s using just what's available online and i'm 1000% sure you could too! But then again since it's ordered make the best of it :smile:

My parents ordered it without telling me so its done now, I'll use this along with resources online. Thanks :smile:
The only resources I used was YouTube and plenty of questions from topics I struggled on. I didn’t use any revision guides and I came out with a 9
Reply 4
DONT BOTHERI bought this last year for my son, however when my son emailed questions he was having difficulty with, which is part of the extra online package I paid for, we had no reply. This was right in the middle.of his GCSE'S. i am still waiting for a full refund and apology for advertising a service which doesnt exist. Do not waste your money on this. Just do past papers.
Reply 5
DONT BOTHER.

Its a complete con. He makes false promises to help with problems if you email them , but doesnt reply. I paid extra for that and am still waiting my full refund after one year.

They take your money quick and then dont follow up any queries or emails.
Original post by Arthxr
Does anyone have experience with Jeevan Singhs revision guides specifically Pass GCSE Maths' "GCSE Maths In Four Weeks Revision Guide" ?

My parents have ordered this for me, I am aiming for a level 7/8.
i got that and its okay tbh
Reply 7
Original post by Arthxr
My parents ordered it without telling me so its done now, I'll use this along with resources online. Thanks :smile:

Hi there, I’m a parent to a year 9 starting her GCSE next year. Would you recommend this book? Thank you so much.
Reply 8
Original post by Taylor0808
Hi there, I’m a parent to a year 9 starting her GCSE next year. Would you recommend this book? Thank you so much.

Why not have a word with the school about what they'd recommend? What would be good to learn from during the course is probably different from a revision guide and reviewing videos and doing questions are probably more important for gcse maths than buying books.

Not read this one, but learning gcse maths in a month sounds "unnecessary" for your daughter.
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 9
If you buy this book and bundle directly from Jeevans website it says you have a 30 day 100% money back guarantee. Unfortunately when I received my bundle which included the actual book and online access to old pass papers and other so called relevant material I wasn't impressed. If bought from Amazon, I'm sure I could of got a refund. But if you buy directly from Jeevans website, they come out with all kinds of excuses not to give you your money back. The maths, English and Science material that I purchased are less than average with poor diagrams. Just get any standard Oxford or Letts maths book for a fraction of the price. I now have involved my banks fraud department to recover my money as Jeevans team have stopped replying to my emails.
When you did buy it off Jeevans website did just the book come or the papers and other bonus stuff? As I heard they come through email and the actual book (gcse in four week) comes physically
Original post by Y2_UniMaths
The only resources I used was YouTube and plenty of questions from topics I struggled on. I didn’t use any revision guides and I came out with a 9

no way u got a nine using youtube woah

Latest