The Student Room Group
Reply 1
You could start the first with how many bedrooms it has (tiene cinco dormitorios..) if it has a garden (tiene un jardín) where it is (está en Londres) etc....

Just use personality traits like es simpatico/a, pigro/a, amable etc...

Sorry if that's not helpful, my brain is a load of mush atm!
Yeah that sounds about right ^^^
Reply 3
xJessx
You could start the first with how many bedrooms it has (tiene cinco dormitorios..) if it has a garden (tiene un jardín) where it is (está en Londres) etc....

Just use personality traits like es simpatico/a, pigro/a, amable etc...

Sorry if that's not helpful, my brain is a load of mush atm!

No, thank you, that was very helpful :smile:
For the first one, get in a conditional, e.g. La casa de mis sueños tendría/sería...
Reply 5
What does the first question actually mean?
What is the house of your dreams like?
Reply 7
thats_attractive
What is the house of your dreams like?

Thank you, I've included your conditional tense now :redface:
Reply 8
Just think in English what it would be like. Perhaps say about the size of the rooms, colour of the rooms, just pad it out with things like that.

The best friend one doesn't sound too bad. If you can I think it would be good to say why they're good/bad characteristics. Perhaps something like "Es muy amable porque siempre me dice "hola" cuando le veo." (he's very friendly because he always says "hi" whenever I see him). Maybe this is a bit too in-depth though. :smile:
Reply 9
HI!
I am spanish. I think all the answers they have given you are great. I am quite surprised because I have just been in the yougofurther and they all had terrible mistakes with their spanish.

They basically want you to use as many adjectives as posible.
I think if you try to understand the question and think what would you say in english ( in a simple manner) all you have to do is try to translate them.

Anyway if you have any doubt you can ask me if you want. ok?

Latest

Trending

Trending