Yes!
Reply 4
Original post by MegMog1515
Anyone else?

Current A levels: music, English lit, philosophy,religion and ethics
Targets: ABB
Applied for: Music
Got an offer: Unconditional

Interesting...I’m applying for photography there! Did you have an interview? If so how was it?
Reply 5
Original post by Megg1xo
Interesting...I’m applying for photography there! Did you have an interview? If so how was it?

I had an audition on the 22nd of November and it was lovely. We got there early and they were organised even though the databases had gone down. Got a talk about the course and a quick tour of the music block then waited for my audition. It was really relaxed and I felt comfortable. They definitely tried to make everyone feel okay and the student ambassadors kept checking that you weren’t feeling too anxious and chatting with you (one was telling me about her friends 21st the night before!)
Reply 6
I had an audition on the 22nd of November and it was lovely. We got there early and they were organised even though the databases had gone down. Got a talk about the course and a quick tour of the music block then waited for my audition. It was really relaxed and I felt comfortable. They definitely tried to make everyone feel okay and the student ambassadors kept checking that you weren’t feeling too anxious and chatting with you (one was telling me about her friends 21st the night before!)

Oh that sounds really great! I’m glad it was a good experience for you. How many people would you say were there for an audition/interview?
Reply 7
Original post by Megg1xo
Oh that sounds really great! I’m glad it was a good experience for you. How many people would you say were there for an audition/interview?

At mine I would say about 10 people but as this was before the deadline and everything they may get busier. We didn’t talk to each other as everyone was with their parents so I’m not dure
Reply 8
At mine I would say about 10 people but as this was before the deadline and everything they may get busier. We didn’t talk to each other as everyone was with their parents so I’m not dure

Okay thanks :smile:
Reply 9
Current A levels: Music, History and English Literature
Target Grades: ABC
Applied for: Music and History (Joint Honours)
Got an offer: Unconditional :smile:
Current studies: WJEC Applied Diploma in Medical Science Lvl3 and BTEC National Health and Social Care Lvl3
Predicted grades: Med’ Sci’ A, H&SC Distinction* Distinction
Course Applied for: Biology with Education (Joint Honours), hoping to go into teaching. And have selected Bath Spa as my Firm choice
Currently studying - History, English Lit, Classical Civilisation
Applied for - History and Heritage
Got offer - Conditional, waiting for interview for unconditional
UPDATE - had a phone interview and received an unconditional offer. Thought there would be a lot of interview type questions to answer but it was relaxed, the interviewer just wants to get to know you and why you want to choose bath spa. It’s much more of a conversation than an interview. Talk what makes you passionate for what you want to study! I mostly spoke about history and why I like it, why it’s important etc. Also spoke about why I like the university and asked some questions myself.
(edited 5 years ago)
Anyone else?

Current A levels: music, English lit, philosophy,religion and ethics
Targets: ABB
Applied for: Music
Got an offer: Unconditional

Current A Levels: Biology, Chemistry, Geography
Targets: Aiming for ABB
Applied for: Environmental Science with Year in Industry
Got an offer: Conditional for CCC, but offered an interview to change to unconditional if firmed!
Meg did you wear smart clothes to your interview if so how smart ??
Reply 14
Original post by Amie1112345

Not sure which Meg this is directed to but I wore smart casual- black jeans and a smart top/coat, but a lot of others were just casual.
Also update: the interview was good and I got an unconditional offer
Reply 15

In case that was at me, I wore black jeans and a jumper so not smart at all but not wearing a hoodie and shorts if that makes sense
What sort of questions did you get asked?
Reply 17
Original post by Katie_cxo
What sort of questions did you get asked?

Why bath spa?
They ask about your portfolio, why you did certain things, what you think you can bring to the university
Other things like what you do in your spare time whether it’s to do with the degree or not still answer with a hobby or something like that, they want to see rounded people
Original post by Megg1xo
Why bath spa?
They ask about your portfolio, why you did certain things, what you think you can bring to the university
Other things like what you do in your spare time whether it’s to do with the degree or not still answer with a hobby or something like that, they want to see rounded people

Great thank you :smile: this helps alot, i have my interview tomorrow :smile:
Reply 19
Great thank you :smile: this helps alot, i have my interview tomorrow :smile:

Good luck :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending