Bath Spa Applicants 2019

Scroll to see replies

A Levels: Philosophy, Religious Studies and English Language
Applied for: Education Primary and Early Years
Offer: Unconditional Confirmed
Students at work, Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University
Bath
Current Course: Just completed my Level 3 Apprenticeship in Creative & Digital Media
Applied for: Creative Computing in Web Technologies
Got an offer: Unconditional :h:
Reply 22
Currently Studying; English Language, Economics and Psychology
Targets: ABB
Applied for: Creative Writing
Offer: I've accepted an unconditional there!:smile:
Original post by Raven-Robin
Currently studying - History, English Lit, Classical Civilisation
Applied for - History and Heritage
Got offer - Conditional, waiting for interview for unconditional
UPDATE - had a phone interview and received an unconditional offer. Thought there would be a lot of interview type questions to answer but it was relaxed, the interviewer just wants to get to know you and why you want to choose bath spa. It’s much more of a conversation than an interview. Talk what makes you passionate for what you want to study! I mostly spoke about history and why I like it, why it’s important etc. Also spoke about why I like the university and asked some questions myself.

Hi I was just wondering, did the interview date appear on track when they gave you an offer or did you get a follow up email after your offer? Thank you 😊
Original post by MegMog1515
I had an audition on the 22nd of November and it was lovely. We got there early and they were organised even though the databases had gone down. Got a talk about the course and a quick tour of the music block then waited for my audition. It was really relaxed and I felt comfortable. They definitely tried to make everyone feel okay and the student ambassadors kept checking that you weren’t feeling too anxious and chatting with you (one was telling me about her friends 21st the night before!)

Hi I was wondering if your interview date appeared in track when you got your offer or if you got a follow up email after your offer? Thank you 😃

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending