The Student Room Group

The Ultimate "OMG Help me with my EE" Thread

Scroll to see replies

hey guys help is this allowed

comsci ee

how reliable and efficient is straightforward rsa in encrypting and decrypting information and sending it over the internet?

my teach said ok and then she forgot so im not sure also D;

im gonna talk about the algorithm and what makes it safe and stuff and also going to talk about the "improvements" wich is deployed rsa and perfect forward secrecy pls help D:
Hey guys, I hope you're well. So I got my EE back and it got 22/34 despite the fact that there was barely anything wrong with it. The examiner literally said "good analysis, good presentation, good reflection, etc.", yet gives me 3/4 for presentation for example when there were no issues with the presentation. Why? How can I improve my EE if I'm to resubmit it?
Original post by HiBear
I have seen way too many EE threads floating about.
So instead of making a new thread for every EE question there is, better post just in one thread right? =]

From now on, I will merge all threads concerning Extendeds into this one.
Hopefully the forum wont be so clogged up anymore and you will all be able to get more varied answers!

When you are finished deciding over you EE topic, please post here:
What's your Extended Essay Topics?

If you are looking for an EE topic example in Business Management. You can choose two companies that are pursuing electric vehicles investment. Which has better chance or should they invest in EV market.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending