The Student Room Group
Students at work, Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University
Bath

Bath Spa University Interviews!?

I haven't seen many, if any, threads on interviews for bath spa uni! I recently got a conditional offer for Environmental Science at grades CCC (which was below my predicted) but with the invitation to attend an interview to potentially change my offer to unconditional if firmed! I'm really excited about this BUT, I don't have a clue on how to prepare, what may be asked, or overall what will be expected of me to know? Is there any preparatory reading I should do, or any specific areas of knowledge to brush up on? I do love the subject, hence why I am studying it next year, so I'm confident I will do my best regardless... just still nervous!

Any help, even outside of this subject area, would be appreciated!
Original post by velvetkissy
I haven't seen many, if any, threads on interviews for bath spa uni! I recently got a conditional offer for Environmental Science at grades CCC (which was below my predicted) but with the invitation to attend an interview to potentially change my offer to unconditional if firmed! I'm really excited about this BUT, I don't have a clue on how to prepare, what may be asked, or overall what will be expected of me to know? Is there any preparatory reading I should do, or any specific areas of knowledge to brush up on? I do love the subject, hence why I am studying it next year, so I'm confident I will do my best regardless... just still nervous!

Any help, even outside of this subject area, would be appreciated!

Hi I was wondering if your interview appeared on track when you got your offer or if you got a follow up email about it after your offer? 😃
Students at work, Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University
Bath
Hey, I applied way back in late september and so far have only heard back from one out of two of my courses I've applied for in Bath spa...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending