The Student Room Group
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen

Freshers 2019

Hello everyone! :smile:

I know that it's super early but I thought I'd create a post for the Uni of Aberdeen Freshers 2019 :smile:
I already accepted my offer for readmission, so I'll officially return to Aberdeen in September and I'm super excited :smile:

If you'll also be a 2019 Fresher, leave a comment below, maybe stating your name, age, and course so that we can all get to know each other and maybe create some friendships before we actually go to uni :smile:

My name's Samia, I'm 21 years old and I'll be studying Sociology :smile:
Reply 1
Hello! I'm Tanja. I'm 19 and I'm from Finland. I received an unconditional offer to study Marine biology and to study Biological sciences in Aberdeen (I haven't decided which one I'll choose) And I'm really excited to go to Aberdeen uni! :smile:
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen
Reply 2
Hi
Original post by Tanjja
Hello! I'm Tanja. I'm 19 and I'm from Finland. I received an unconditional offer to study Marine biology and to study Biological sciences in Aberdeen (I haven't decided which one I'll choose) And I'm really excited to go to Aberdeen uni! :smile:

Hi! :smile:
Congrats on your offers! :smile: I think both of your courses should be Bsc so if you want to change your course within the first year to the other one, it should be no problem at all :smile:
I changed mine lots :P

Have you been to Aberdeen before? :smile:
Reply 3
Hi,
I’m Kristen and I’m 17 and I’ll be studying history :smile:
Original post by samiontheroad
Hello everyone! :smile:

I know that it's super early but I thought I'd create a post for the Uni of Aberdeen Freshers 2019 :smile:
I already accepted my offer for readmission, so I'll officially return to Aberdeen in September and I'm super excited :smile:

If you'll also be a 2019 Fresher, leave a comment below, maybe stating your name, age, and course so that we can all get to know each other and maybe create some friendships before we actually go to uni :smile:

My name's Samia, I'm 21 years old and I'll be studying Sociology :smile:
I’m Ava and I’ll be studying English with creative writing! Really excited!
Reply 5
Do you guys maybe want to connect on Instagram or something? :smile:
I think it’d be nice to know some people before going to Aberdeen in the fall :smile:
Reply 6
Hey! I'm Olivia, I'm 19 and I'll be studying international business but I'm hoping to change to Computer science!
Reply 7
Original post by Antlons
Hey! I'm Olivia, I'm 19 and I'll be studying international business but I'm hoping to change to Computer science!

Hey Olivia! :smile: do you want to talk on Insta? :smile: my username is @samirarnr :smile:
Reply 8
Great idea I sent you a follow request :smile:
Original post by samiontheroad
Hey Olivia! :smile: do you want to talk on Insta? :smile: my username is @samirarnr :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by Antlons
Great idea I sent you a follow request :smile:

Hey, I don’t know if you sent it yet, but I haven’t gotten one :smile:
Maybe my insta doesn’t work haha
Original post by Tanjja

Original post by kn2019
Hi,
I’m Kristen and I’m 17 and I’ll be studying history :smile:

Original post by avalindberg
I’m Ava and I’ll be studying English with creative writing! Really excited!

Original post by holly2202
hi! i’m holly, i’m 19 and i’ll be studying music!💖✨

Hey guys :smile:
If you want to talk on Insta and maybe get to know each other a bit before moving to Aberdeen, my username is @samirarnr :smile: I'd love to make some connections before September :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending